| | Flowerfell | |

FlowerFell

. · .

Wilting Heart, Growing Dream's

· . ·

Requested by: ShadAmylover00

· · ·

[3rd Person's P.O.V]

Broken.

That's What Sans felt After His Sweetheart Died in his arms.Even if the barrier Was Broken.He still Felt So broken.Not even a smile Was on his Face.Only Depression.His eyes are always wet.

Its been a 2 Years since Frisk Died.

Frisk's body Was buried at Sans' and Papyrus' Backyard.

Even though Papyrus Did'nt like the flowers that kept blooming at her grave but He knew Sans Grief over His loss So He just did'nt mind.

"SANS WAKE UP.." Papyrus shook sans who was sleeping at the backyard...again

Sans stirred as his eyes slowly open."Boss whats going-" Sans was cut off by papyrus hugging Him.

"SANS I KNOW YOUR UPSET THE HUMAN HAD DIED...BUT PLEASE DO MOVE ON SHE'S DEAD YOU CANNOT TALK TO HER.SHE CANT HEAR YOU EVERYONE IS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU-"

"No SHE CAN HEAR ME!" Sans Argued as he pushed papyrus off him "YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW THIS FEELS! TO SEE THE PERSON YOU LOVED AND CARED DIE INFRONT OF YOU! YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND!" Sans yelled

Papyrus looked furious.He's trying to help his brother and this is How he repays him.But before he could yell back.Sans teleported.

Sans teleported at the waterfall which it was at the underground still.It was dead quiet.Since every monster had moved to the surface

Where He and frisk often enjoy to stay.Especially the Echo flowers.Frisk loved talking to it.

He crouched down.Tears filled his eyesockets as he heard a conversation by the flowers.

"Hey sans do you like A nicecream? I found MeanCream guy was selling it.He told me he wanted to get rid of it so he gave it to me."

"Nicecream? Nope i hate sweets"

"But you call me 'sweetheart' do...you hate me?"

"What?! No i did'nt mean that!"

"I...Just dont like sweet's..But i don't hate ya!"

"Hehe hahaha!"

"Its true! Don't laugh!!"

"Hehe..then why don't you try it?"

Sans continued to walk and but then heard something from the echo flowers again.

"I said i hate sweets...Really..I don't like it"

"But I Love You"

···

Sans was getting really tired.But he wanted to stay.He saw the statue were frisk had placed an umbrella at.Sans sat.

He was really out of energy Because of his sudden teleportation and stress.Thats when he passed out.

{Sans' dream}