Back to school

The next few days Rita, Midori, and Kokona talked and spent half their time together. Rita hasn't seen Oka around lately, which was strange, usually Oka comes and visits Rita every Sunday. Oh no, did Yan-Chan get to her? Rita thought. That thought kept running through her mind. She couldn't seem to get rid of it. It was Sunday night and Rita tried texting Oka. But she never did reply. Rita tried to shake the feeling off. She figured it was time for bed. She changed into a blue star printed tank-top while the rest of the shirt was white, she wore blue shorts that were quite comfortable. "I just hope she's at school tomorrow..." Rita said, thinking out loud. Quickly, Rita grabbed her phone and set her alarms. She flopped over on her bed, placing her phone on her nightstand next to her bed. Rita turned off her lights, yet she didn't fall asleep. The thought of Oka being dead kept running through her mind. Rita stared at the ceiling, pondering, thinking, trying to shake off the feeling of her friends being dead. Rita's eyes became heavy, tomorrow she had a goal. To befriend Yan-chan, and learn her secrets.

6:00 am Monday morning

Rita slowly opened her eyes. Waking up realizing she shook the feeling off. She no longer had the feeling of Oka being dead. She'll be there, i know she will. Rita changed quickly so she could meet up with M and Kokona. In her school uniform, Rita grabbed her backpack, her binder, her phone, and head phones and rushed out the door. While waiting for M and Kokona, Rita styled her hair into a bun with a hair tie and a hair clip. Soon enough M and Kokona arrived greeting Rita with a smile. "Hey guys!" Rita said cheerfully. "Hey Rita." M and Kokona said at the same time, after that they all laughed. After the laughter died down they started walking to school. "So what are your plans today, Rita?" M asked. "Simple, I want to befriend Yan-chan." Rita replied, both M and Kokona stopped and gasped. "WHY!!!???" Kokona asked, almost shouting. "I just want her to trust me so she will tell me everything, then I'll report her to the cops." Rita replied, filled with determination ha Undertale refrenseces "Ok first off she won't tell you nothing trust me, she tried to kill Kokona, but when she was about to report her, Yan-chan threatened her" M said, trying to keep Rita safe. "True story." Kokona continued.

At school:

All right Yan-chan, be aware...

Hello so sorry for the late update I got locked out of my devise and it took awhile to get back in. Any who so sorry for the short chapter anyway see ya in the next chapter befriend SEE YA

lots of love

-Sheila