Bluberry Sans x female reader (FLUFF)

P.s. I just wanted to show you my writing style! (also, I got bored..) ^_^ Hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Blueberry's age ((at least how I think of it)) 15-16)

Blueberry POV
"WOWIE! AN AMUSEMENT PARK!" I shouted in excitement for the tenth time. Paps sighed in the seat in front of me, "Yes Sans, we're going to an amusement park and I know you're excited, but can you please lower your voice? We're in a public bus after all." I looked around to find that all the passengers in the bus were all staring at me! I blushed sheepishly, "Oh, S-Sorry." I said, speaking in the most quietest voice I could manage.
"This is stupid." Frisk mumbled next to me. "HUH?! Ahem, I Mean, Its Not Going To Be Boring Frisk." I said in a soft tone; Chara told me that they've been through a lot. They had started to pick on the fraying cover of the seat, "How so?" "Well Frisk, Chara, Toriel and Toriel's Clone-" "Asgore." "Yes, And They Had All Worked Very Long And Hard To Get All The Passes We Needed To Go To This Park," I turned to look at them, "So Can You Please, At Least Try, To Have Fun? I'm Not Asking You To Force Yourself, But That You Might Find Something Interesting That You'll Enjoy!" I smiled warmly.
They looked down at the golden locket that they wore; they sighed then smiled(Me: for the first time in forev- Reader(you): nO) "Alright, I guess.....I'll give it a shot."

~Temskip!~

As we all walked to the gates of the park, I spotted Chara, Toriel and Asgore waiting!! :3 Undyne, Alphys, Frisk, Paps and me walked up to all of them! "Hi, Chara!!!" I exclaimed, running towards them in excitement. In my endorphin fueled sprint, I didn't notice that another group had been jogging in front of us. I crashed into the youngest(basically cause they're the shortest...haha ;-;) looking member of the group.
I laid their in a sort of pained haze as I tried to regain my senses to stand. "Ohmygoshimsosorry!Ishouldnthavebumpedintoyou,itwasntintentional!againimsorry!!!" The person I had bumped into stuttered out all in one breath. I sat there a little confused, but shook it off quickly. I then fully looked at who I had bumped into. They are a girl, around my age with (h/c) colored hair, which was (h/l) length and also had (e/c) colored eyes to match. They wore a casual teal sweater with jeans and tennis shoes and seemed to be the shortest of their group. (sorry if this isn't you! The height stature is based off of moi. HAHAHA...ha.......why is everyone taller than me ;-;) They then offered a hand out to help me up, which I had gladly accepted. Just then Paps made his way to me, "Sans!" He grabbed my shoulders tightly, "Do you have any-" I groaned in annoyance. I appreciated him worrying about me, but it could get a little exaggerated at times like these. I gently pushed him away, "I'm Fine Paps. I Should Probably Apologize To That Human Now."

Your POV
"Jane, I'm fine! Stop fussing over me like a babe, I can handle myself!" You whined as your older sister held tightly onto your much smaller frame.
"Stop squirming! You're going to be my only little sister forever!" She stated firmly, hugging tighter than before. Your oldest, and only, brother Owen parted from their group of friends smirking mischievously. He then talked in a innocent like sing- song voice, meant to tease the both of you, "And you're both going to be my whittle baby sisters forevwer and-OW!" He shouted rubbing the place at his side where he was jabbed. "Can it Team Instinct." Jane said annoyed. You giggled at the new nickname your sister just called him; there was always a new one each week, each funnier than the last. Or it was probably because you could laugh at mostly anything considered as a joke, even if you're the only one that got it.
You sighed, miraculously tearing away from your sisters strong iron-like grip, "I should probably go and apologize to that skeleton I had bumped into earlier Jane." She sighed as well, "Alright, but if they give you any kind of trouble, Imma go beat up their aaaaaaa-" Owen shook his head in warning while you just stood there confused as ever. "Beat their what Jane?" You asked, curiosity peaking every second. (You're very innocent, like Blueberry, and do not know what curse words were) she stopped and faltered a bit when she talked next, "Ya know what, I think you should just go over there, get the apology good and done with. Then we can go have fun on all the rides like intended."
On a regular occasion, you would've pestered them until you got an answer, but Jane was right. You walked over to the skeleton you had bumped into and started to apologize right away, "I'm sorry that I bumped into you earlier! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I was so excited to be here that I got a little carried away." He smiled kindly, replying, "Thank You For Apologizing, But I Feel Like I Should Apologize As Well. I Was Also Excited To Be Here And I Had Started To Run And It Resulted Of Me Bumping Into You, So I'm Sorry As Well." I smile, he's really sweet, you thought to yourself, "Thank you for apologizing as well.....er.." "My Name Is Sans Human!~" "That's a nice name." You admitted, brushing some baby bangs behind your ear, "Well my name is (y/n)!" You responded smiling all the way through. You sheepishly looked down at your feet at what you're going to ask, "Um, would you and your friends like to hang out with me in the Park? Both my sister and brother are going separate ways with their friends and, I would like the company." What am I thinking?, you thought, You can't just ask a random stranger you just met, much less a monster, to be your friend! Everyone always avoids you at school for a reason (y/n)! It's because your..................different. Nobody could except that about you.(but that's what makes you so great!!! ;D)
"Sure, Me And My Friends Would Love To Join You!" Sans said joyfully. "R-really?" You said stuttering a bit trying to get it out. "Yeah! I Like Meeting New Friends!" He continued on rambling afterwards as everyone started to go into the Park. "........Friends." You put a hand near your heart smiling to yourself, looking around at all Sans's friends, "I think I would enjoy that."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed reading this! If you want a part two of when they actually go into the Amusement Park feel free to tell me so in the comments! Goodbye and I hope you have a good day/night! ~Peace