S1 E6

Waking up in someone else's room wasn't really your cup of water. But when all you hear is rage yelling and bark it explains the waking up part. You sit up in the bed stretching with a yawn.

   You look around and noticed that you were in Mia's room... I was also the next day it was also 10am. Meaning you slept for a record breaking 13 hours. (Do the math)

    Sliding to the edge of the bed I move my hands around feeling the soft sheets. Gripping the sheet underneath me. Finally standing up, stretching and walking over to the doorway.

I still hear screaming coming from downstairs. Strolling down the hallway and down the stairs I look at the living room tv. Mortal Kombat. One of Mia's favorite battle games, it was ok but (f/g) was better.

"G'day mate!" I quipped. Where did that accent come from? "Hello!" Both of Mia's friends said. One of the in a moaning type thing and the other one seemed fairly annoyed.

   "Oh we woke you up I guess we'll have to go." Mia commented. Her friend nodded start to put on her jacket. The other turned off the XBox and walked over.

She had chestnut brown hair and gingerbread orbs. "Hello, I'm Mia's friends Della." She spoke in a appealing smutty voice.

"Y/N." Dammit I made this awkward.

"Come on let's go." Spoke the other girl. She had a bit of a accent. It sounded nice though. She had long dark brown wavy hair with a red streak. She wore glasses and a oversized grey jacket.

"Btw the tags Mary." She injected. "See ya Mia." Della signed grabbing the doorknob, Mary did little salute that was returned by Mia. After a few seconds I finally hear the door close. I walk over the couch a slump down into the seat. "Nice fit." I observed. It was basically her trademark, a binder, black floor length lab coat and camo pants.

"I'll have you know that this is a trademark outfit of mine, follows my aesthetic AND is fashionable." She corrected. I nodded cause I WAS listening. When she finished her rant she just looked over at me to say something.

   " What?" My face heated up no blush on the outside but in the I made it awkward again.

   " Are you in heat or something fucker?"

   "NO! And don't call me that!"

   "Well I'll  happily push you against a wall make out at your call. Anyway want bekfast'?" She said all nonchalant. Like... ugh. "Gimme some Bekfast' boi!"

I watched her get up and and listened to her footsteps. The foot steps stop it was oddly quiet. "Umm what are you.. umm thinking for breakfast." I uttered.

   There were a few other sounds of things moving. Before I could turn my head I felt a warm liquid coming from a stingy cut. All I can see is–