Chapter 11

/- Nicole's pov-\

Cameron was downstairs eating breakfast while I was getting ready for school.

Instagram notification:
Camerondallas tagged you in a picture
Camerondallas mentioned you

I go to Instagram and I pull up a picture of him hugging me and me fixing his hair. I'm sure Mia took this.

The caption read:
My beautiful baby's 💗

The picture had a ton of likes, Cameron isn't big but he has a good following.

@brittneyBvtch commented: is Nicole pregnant?
I relied real quick.

@brittneybvitch I'm not pregnant lol @camerondallas needs to fix his comment.

I didn't want people knowing as of right now, I know they will probably find out soon but not right now. I calmed down and went back to doing my hair and makeup. I wore a black crossed top, with olive green ripped jeans, black platforms, and my bag for school is a shear pink bag. My makeup was a pink neutral colored eyeshadow, concealer, and mascara.

Once I finished I grabbed my keys, even thought Cameron and I kind of love together he has practice after school so I don't want to wait for him to finish so I'm driving my own car

"Hi babe." I kissed Cameron's cheek.

"Baby you look gorgeous this morning." He kissed my collar bone moving up to my neck.

"Stop, your going to give me a hickey." I chuckled. I heard Gina walking downstairs.

"But babe!!!" He wined. I got close to his ear and put my hands on his thigh.

"Be patient, there's always later tonight." I kissed his ear before walking away to go to the fidge. He scuffed and looked at me with dark eyes. Gina walked in and said good morning and then we all sat down and ate breakfast before we all had to leave.

I was going to put my bag in my Jeep after Gina left and cameron came up to me and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"I can be patient babygirl." He whispered in my ear and opened the door to his car.

"Asshole." I smirked and flipped him off.

He pulled out of the driveway and I did as well. I was jamming out to some Ariana Grande. (Music with the picture at the top) I pulled into school seeing Cameron up against his truck talking to Chris and Mia. I parked next to him and got out.

"Hey babes." I said going to hug Cam.

"Hey congratulations Nicki." Chris smiled at me.

"Thanks, you and Mia will make a great aunt and uncle." I looked at the both of them as they both blushed. Cameron and I have been trying to get them together for like 5 months and you could tell they liked each other but didn't want to give in.

"Let's head in I'm cold." Mia said and we all followed her and talked about the football game tomorrow night. It was a big game for Cameron and Chris. West Ridge our school, is going to districts. We are undefeated going against a team that is also undefeated, Which is North Lake. If we win then we go to states where we play in a huge stadium and win a huge trophy and stuff like that. I don't really know much about football other then Cameron loves it.

"Are you exited about tomorrow babe?" I asked Cameron.

"Yeah, I'll win for you and my wonderful baby," he grabbed my small belly.

"We'll be cheering for you daddy." I winked and went to talk to Mia leaving Cameron annoyed that I keep teasing him.

The bell rang so Mia I waved to the boys and walked to our class. We had History first period so we went to go sit down. Everyone started to look at me weirdly.

"What are you people staring at?" I yelled and then everyone was shocked and went back to talking with their friends.

"Jez" I whispered as the teacher walked in and began class.

After another 3 hours after history we finally had lunch. One of my favorite periods.

"So you and Chris huh?" I giggled to Mia.

"Ugh! Stop, yes he's cute and funny and yeah but he would never go for me. " she looked down.

"Oh shut up he tells Cameron that he thinks your adorable then cam tells me and then I tell you." She smiles and we sit down and wait for Cameron and Chris.

"Hey sexy mama." Cameron sits down next to me.

"I won't be sexy in a couple of months when I'm so fat that I can't even see my toes." I look at his mesmerizing face.

"Oh shut up, you'll be glowing." I smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"Hey, you need to fix your comment on Instagram. The one that says baby's." I glare at him.

"But people are bound to find out." He said

"I don't care they will find out later, I don't want any stress for the baby and I at the moment."

"Okay okay princess." He went to his insta and changed it to baby.

After lunch we went our separate way.

School was boring and everyone annoyed me. Right as I was about to pull into Cameron's drive way I saw my moms car in the drive way.
I pulled past her and parked in the garage and got out.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"I figured that you needed some more clothes so I brought you a big box in the back." She opened her trunk. I was kinda hoping for a apology but I guess not. At least she brought me clothes as a nice gesture.

"Thank you, I needed some more. I don't have many clothes in my draws here." I chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"Honey, I know I said some words that I didn't mean. I'm sorry. I wanted to know if you wanted to move back in with me?." She asked.

"Oh mom, thank you. I love you and I missed you so much! I would love to move back in but I think it's best that cameron and I stay together through out this pregnancy so I think I'm going to stay here. But I'll visit all the time if you don't mind." I told her.

"Oh honey as long as you'd happy I'm happy." She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I grabbed my box out of the back, and watched her leave my house.

Once I got inside I put all my stuff away in my draws and got into the shower. We were supposed to have a dinner with Ginas new boyfriend tonight, which should be eventful because Cameron is protective of Sierra, Gina, and I.