Angelina and Jason

"Angelina, we need to talk." Jason asked Angelina "Sure."Angelina said. She held one of Jason's hands "I know May seem like a threat but she's not, just be nice." Angelina looked down "I love you Angelina." she giggled and kissed him on the cheek. 

   Angelina walked up to May. "Sorry May. I hope we can be friends." said Angelina with a snotty look on her face "It's okay..." May said softly. She looked down at her shoes. "Yeah, I just thought that you and Jason!" Sorry for him May thought to herself. Jason walked up to the girls "Hey Angelina! You two get along?" Jason asked with his arm around May's shoulder. Angelina growled with her eyes squinted on May's smiling face. "I take that as a yes?" Jason asked again waiting for an answer. May nodded fast and Angelina stayed the same. "I'm hungry Jason, buy me something from the snack bar." Jason took his arm off of May and took Angelina's hand. She was drenched in jealousy.  

   May skipped over to the snack bar. She was distances from Jason and Angelina. Listening to them. "Please don't tell me I'm losing you Jason." she said softly. "No way Angie." Jason scratched his head. He still had feelings for May. Jason planned on telling his friend about May. Someday.

   The bell rung. 5th period. May sat in her seat. Her heart was broken Does Jason, not like me? she thought to herself. Jason sat next to May. They had the same table in 5th period Science class. She will not look at Jason she promised, but how could she not? A shadow walked up behind her. May's eyes were covered by some warm hands. "Who is it?" Jason laughed. He could feel her eyes frown. "What's wrong?" Jason asked "It's just..." she hesitated "And," said Jason. He looked down at his feet. "Class! Get chapter three out of your science book." May could feel a tear coming in. "Now pick another classmate to read with." Yelled out the teacher. Jason looked at May, he knew something was wrong.