Chapter six: a new power and... who?

Perviously on 'I am a super human'.

"Hello, you must be Alexis, Ross has told me so much about you."

He said getting up from her seat and shook my hand.

"Hey" I said. "Do you mind me asking, what is this place?"

"Oh this is U.S.H.T.T.S, or national super human teen training system."

I stood their in shock, with eyes wide open.

"Hello?" She asked me after a few moments of silence.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you alright? You seemed to be out of mind a few moments ago." She said holding her hands together.

"Um yeah, yeah I'm fine I just need to sit down for a minute." I sat in a white chair in her room.

"Do you need some water?" Ross asked sitting by me.

"No no I'm....I'm all good." I said trying to breathe. "So, you um...train super human teens?"

"Yes. We have over 500 students here trying o find their power or just training to ry to live normally like any other teen." She smiled.

"Okay."

"Ms. Tomas I would like to offer you to train and prepare here at U.S.H.T.T.S, Ross says your a great fighter."

"Uh... i guess I am." I looked down. "Is Ross training?"

"Yes, Ross is acually the first person to be here, and this program has beengoing on for about...10-12 years. Ross is a very tallented teen." She looked at Ross who was blushing.

"Um can I look around first... to see if I like the place?" I asked.

"Of course, I can give you a tour right now." She went ot her desk and dialed a number and the put the phone to her ear. "Mr. Lee I need a 210 I need a 210 this is Mrs. Silver thank you."

She hung up the phone.

"Alright, now we can talk for a while. Mr. Lee won't be here for about another five minutes." She sat down.

"We have heard so.many good things adout you from Ross. First thing that yoiu two had a fight and you won. That ismind blowing. No one and I mean no one has ever beat Ross." She said. "Hearing so many good things about you, we think that you should join us here at U.S.H.T.T.S.

There are a lot if good training systems,you could even train with Ross at some point."

There was aknock at the door.

"Come in." Mrs. Silver said.

"Mr. Lee is ready." A woman said coming in.

"Come on." Mrs. Silver said getting up with a smile.

We walked out of her room and I saw a golf cart, it was pich black. A man in a tux was at the wheel looking forward.

"Alexis is this Mr. Lee, the vice persident here." She said with a smile

Mr. Lee didn't even look over toward me.

"Alright, all aboard." She got in the passenger seat.

I got right in behind her and Ross sat to my left.

We drove off.

We went pat more glass rooms with teens fighting.

Mrs. Sliver told me about how the training goes. And that being able to train in a glass room with another super human teen is level 20 in fighting.