Chapter 4

Zilla: 'Aww... what time is it?' opening her eyes and looked around.

She began to panic, when she looked to the side and noticed a hand around her waist. following the hand with her eyes she came face to face with a sleeping Eisuke.

Zilla: ' Der'mo! Ne mogu poverit', chto ya spala s nim.'

(shit! I can't believe i slept with him.)

She said while getting dressed, exiting the room she made her way to the lounge where she left her shoes, and purse. When she checked the time it was 5:45am

Zilla: 'Chert voz'mi! YA opozdayu na reys! Der'mo! Der'mo!

(Damn it! i will be late for my flight! Shit! Shit!)

Soryu: ' What language is that?'

Zilla: 'Russian. Soryu right..... Do you have my keys.' as she ran her hand through her messy hair.

Soryu: 'Yea.... Your leaving...'

Zilla: 'Yea, have a flight to catch. Give this to Eisuke will you.' handing him a note.

Soryu: 'Yea ok...'

******************

Grabbing the keys she left the penthouse.

Zilla: 'Osanai! Get my Jet ready. I am leave Dubai. Do I have meetings.'

Osanai: ' Yes. you have one meeting with Tamaki Taniguchi and Kikushima Group. In London.'

Zilla: 'How is Kuni? did Rita have the babies yet.'

Osanai: 'No, but we are on our way to the hospital now.'

Zilla: 'Send me pics. Ok'

Osanai: 'No problem. Kuni says sorry for the extra work load.'

Zilla: 'HAHAHA. Its fine it not like he works any way.'

Osanai: 'I know right. Anyway got to go.'

*******************

Back at the Penthouse

Eisuke has awoken to find his bed empty. Well this is new? I normally have to throw them out. He thought as he head towards the shower. He got dressed and called a maid to clean the room as he head to the lounge.

Soryu: ' Zilla left this for you.'

Eisuke: smirked 'Tch can't get enough of me can she.'

Thanks for last night I needed that.

Z.

What!? he was shocked, she didn't even leave a number what the hell. Tch I don't care anyway. Pushing the note into his pocket.

Soryu: 'She left you her number didn't she.'

Eisuke: '............................No' he glared at Soryu.

Soryu: 'That's new.'

Eisuke ignored Soryu's comment ' Were going back to Japan my work here is done.'

*******************

2 months later

Eisuke reviewing a presentation by someone on his team. What is this shit!?. Monkeys do better shit than this. You Your Fired!!!. Dialing another number You do it over it better be right!. Slamming down his phone. Shit!

Baba: 'Sor. What did you do to boss.'

Ota: 'Yea he's been grumpy since you guys came back.'

Soryu: ' He got dumped.'

Baba: 'What! Someone actually dumped the boss. Wow boss did you do her right you can't always be selfish you know.'

Eisuke turned and glared at Baba.

Baba: 'Sorry Boss.'

Ota: 'Wow Boss you had it bad what was the girl's name.'

Soryu: 'Zilla, I think something so'

Eisuke now turned his glare to Soryu. 'I have some one meeting soon send them to my office.' he grumbled and left.