Chapter 2

Dinah❤: I felt a bump hit the plane but it was just a cloud I woke up and I look at Normani still sleeping on my shoulder I smiled I was happy that we are best friends but I still worry if I should tell her my secret cause if I do she might not like me the same way I just don't Wanna lose my girl I started to cry but I tried to wiped them before normani wakes up I kissed Normani on the forehead and whispered I love you a lot mani I started to cry again that's when I saw normani move her head I could tell she was awake now.

Normani🔥: I woke up from somebody crying I tried to peek with my eyes and I saw that it was Dinah I was wondering why she is crying it can't be about her family it has to be something else that's when I saw Dinah wipe her tears and smiled at me then that's when I close my eyes as fast as I can and I felt Dinah kiss my forehead head and whispered some thing but didn't know what she said so I moved my head to make it look like I woke up I looked at her she was still smiling but her eyes was blood shot red from crying I put my hand her cheek and asked Dinah what's wrong she said it nothing mani I grab her hand so she can be closer to me so I can convert her I felt bad cause I don't know what she hiding from me but I know she don't wanna tell me but I was fine with it I cuddle with her in till the plane landed she grab my hand and said let's explore Tokyo just the two of us cause ally and Lauren went back to their family me and Dinah went to Tokyo cause we never been their before so I told Dinah yes we can I smiled at her and she blush I knew that she was happy so we got off the plane and catch a cab to a hotel.

Dinah❤: I was happy that Normani said yes plus she knows whenever I am sad and down she always there for me that's why I love her so fucking much we got to are hotel and usual we get are own room but Normani asked if I wanted to share a room with her instead y'all know that I will say yes she said Ok so we got are room key and headed to are hotel room when we open are door the room was big normani said damn this room is hella big I said I know right the first thing I did was jump on my bed then normani said no you don't then she jump on top on me we were face to face it there was a big silence between us instill normani said u can't just go to sleep again I said why not it's night time already she said I know that but we been sleeping in the airplane for a long time I looked at her and said yeah your right she got off of me and sat next to me so I sat up to next to her I asked her what do u wanna do then mani she said let's go to the club I was like the club she said yeah and looked at me so I said I guess so I got up and went to my suitcase but normani said just get in the shower I'll look for a outfit for you I smiled at her and said what would I do with out you mani she smiled and said hurry up Hansen So I did what I was told.

Normani🔥:I can't believe I did that to Dinah I felt crazy just jumping on top of her like that but she didn't even care I just have to stop worrying about that right now I have to look for a outfit for me and dinah.

Dinah❤: all I could think about in the shower was normani and when she jumped on top of me that made me curious did normani hear me whisper to her on the plane or does she like me like I like her I didn't know but I had to find out soon so I promised my self that Friday will be the day I'll tell normani my secret hopefully she will say yes 🙏🙏

Normani🔥: I heard the shower go off so started to pretend to look for something in till I heard the bathroom door open then I saw Dinah with her towel on I wasn't trying to stare at her but it was impossible she said wow you pick this outfit I haven't wore this when we started being bff I laughed yeah I was thinking maybe we both should where are outfits that we wore when we became best friends she said aww mani then Dinah grab me into a bear hug then I said I'm go take shower now when I get out I'll do your makeup ok she said Ok and I went in the bathroom.

(after Dinah and Normani got Ready)

Dinah❤: me and normani took a picture to post on Snapchat than we headed to this bomb ass Club in Tokyo it was hella fun it was getting more late so got a cab to head back to the hotel normani fell asleep in the cab so I had to carry her bridal wa...

Dinah❤: me and normani took a picture to post on Snapchat than we headed to this bomb ass Club in Tokyo it was hella fun it was getting more late so got a cab to head back to the hotel normani fell asleep in the cab so I had to carry her bridal way back to are room I put her in her bed and covered her she was so damn cute just didn't wanna stop looking at her I kissed her on the forehead and said goodnight mani 😴💋💋 I headed back to my bed cause I was so tried then I fell asleep.

I hope y'all liked this chapter it took me awhile I was typing and thinking at the same time so yeah goodbye 😁👌👍