8: dinner at the dursley's

Snape p.o.v

I looked up from my book and saw it was almost time to go. I gently shook the sleeping lump on my lap. "Loki, sweetheart it's time to get ready" he groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He rolled on to his back and stretched. "This is going to be fun sev" he got up and went to his room to shape shift and change. While i waited I went and refreshed the glamour I had to wear.

After a few minutes loki or Louis came down the stairs in a black t shirt with a dark gray and green flannel over top. "Ready to go?" He nods and headed towards the car. I put up a quick protection ward and locked the door.

The car ride didn't last long. Once we got to the small house I knocked on the door and placed a hand on Loki's shoulder. Petunia opened the door and have us a smile "Hello you must be Louis' father I'm am petunia it's lovely to meet you" I forced a smile "Call me Joseph and it is also a pleasure to meet you petunia." Petunia showed us to the living room "dinner will be done shortly." I nodded and handed her a bottle of some I brought for them.  The women went back to the kitchen and I sat on the couch with 'Louis'.

Vernon came in and held out his hand "Vernon dursley nice to meet you" I shook his hand "Joseph Paxs and like wise Mr. Dursley". We say down and chatted awhile. He made comments on how well be haved my boy is and asked what I did. He also talked about corporal punishment he used in his nephew.  I wasn't long till his wife came and got us for dinner.
Vernon sat at the head of the table I sat to his left with Loki on my other side. Petunia and Dudley sat across from us. As we ate Vernon and petunia had a few questions for me. "So Joseph what house do you move into?" I say my form gently on my plate. "The big blue one in sweets street" they both paled. "Really?" I nodded. "What school did you send your son to again?" Petunia salad trying to change the subject. "A military school out side central london. They do wonders for troubles boys" Vernon ears visably perked up. "I might need to enroll my nephew then. He is just a terrible child. No matter what I do it still just gets worse." I nodded. "What did you use on him if you don't mind me asking?" Vernon smiled "I don't mind at all. I used mostly beatings on him when he did something bad and usual punishments too" thats all I needed to get Harry away. "He must be a handful then" the rest of dinner went smoothly and it was time to go. "Dinner was lovely petunia. I hope we can do this again some time soon." We said are good byes and went home.

As soon as we got home Albus was on the porch waiting for us. "Hello boys I got some news for you" I nodded. "Let's talking in the living room then" I sat on the couch and took the glamor off and loki went up stairs to change. "Severus my dear boy with what you told me in the letter I was able to give custody of one Harry James Potter over to you and your boyfriend also adopted him in your names." He handed me over the documents "Thank you Albus this me so much to us" he left with a smile on his face.

When Loki came down I was smiling like a idiot. "Sev? Where's albus?" I pulled him into my arms. "Forget about Albus we got a lovely little boy to get back to" Loki had tears of joh streaming down his face.
"Sev I love you" I smiled and have him a kiss "I love you too".

After I warded the house we flooed back to my office in hogwarts.

LOki'S P.O.V

When we got back I went into our chambers and went to the guest room where Harry was sleeping. I went to the bed and sat on the edge. Harry was still sound asleep snoring softly. I gently brushed some of his messy hair out of his face. "L-Loki?" He looked up at me with sleepy green eyes. "Harry its daddy now" he gave me a big from and tackled me in a hug. "Thank you for taking me away from them" I hugged him back "anything for you" Severus walked in. "Now then Harry this will be your permanent bedroom. Also don't be afraid to ask for something." Harry nodded. "Professor Snape can I call you papa now?" Severus had a suprised look on his face. "Yes Harry outside of class only though" Harry laughed "okay papa" Severus gave a small smile "now you should go back to sleep and we will see you in the morning" I leaned down and kissed Harry's forehead. "Good night my little prince" Harry yawned "good night daddy, good night papa" I left and turned off the light and closed the door. Severus was standing there and I walked into his arms. "Sev this completes my new family. Thank you for loving me." He held me to him tightly. "Well thanks for putting up with me." This was one of the best days I had so far. My new small family was completed. Who needs asgard I am ok on midgard.