Tired of boys

Maya POV
So lately I'm tired of josh. Why can't he see three years don't matter in the world of love. I'm so done with boys. I think....ugh I don't even know I think I have to do some trying with other people and I don't mean boys. I mean girls, I think I have to go give Isadora a try or Riley I mean they both have questioning whether there straight or not. Okay I think I'm going to go to Riley's house maybe a talk on the bay window can help a bit.

(Later)

I get the Riley's window I peak inside to see riley on top of Isadora making out with wearing nothing but there panties on. I slide the window carefully and hear there moans. "Fuck riley your such a good kisser" Isadora says as she starts to moan louder. It turns me on and I start rubbing myself. I remove my shoes with my pants and my shirt. I feel my wetter and wetter each minute.

They start removing there panties. Even from here there pu$sy's look really wet. I remove my bra and start squeezing my breast. "Fuck Isadora" riley says as she gets fingered by Isadora.

That's it I can't take it anymore, I climb in and they both turn. "M-maya, I- I um" Riley stutters. "Come join us maya we can see you really wet"Isadora gets off the bed and comes to me and slides down my panties. "Fuck with us maya" she says as she rubs my cl!t.

"Only if its okay with riley" I say as I look at riley. "Its fine with me as long you eat me out" she smirks. "okay then looks I'm going to eat you out" I say as Isadora takes me to Riley's bed. "Eat her out" Isadora says as she starts to climb on Riley's face. "and you lick me good" Isadora says as riley starts licking her and I start eating riley out.

"Fuck yeah like that babe, your such a good girl" Isadora says as she starts moaning loud. I start licking faster making riley shake and cumming on my tounge. "Oh fuck riles you taste so fucking good" I say as I swallow her cum.

"Oh fuck"Isadora says as she cums in rileys face and gets off. I quickly get off the bed and stand up and look at them. "okay my turn, Isadora I want you to lick my pu$$y and Riley eat me out from the back" I say as them both get in position.

Riley starts licking my anal and Isadora starts licking my wet cl!t."Ah fuck yes, you guys are so good at this. Mmm fuck"I moan loud and they start licking faster and I start squeezing my breast.

I start to shake and I cum all over both of there tounges. "Oh fuck that was amazing" I say they both stand up. "It was. you guys want a round 2?" Isadora says as she squeezes my left breast.

"Right now?"I say out of breath."No silly we usually wait a hour then we fuck each other again" Riley says as she kisses my neck. "Yeah but in round 2 we use these" isadora takes out a box and its has 2 sex toys in them."Sounds fun" I say with a sexy smirk.

To be continued

Any requests? u can DM or comment