Chapter 3

[Take The Knife]                [Don't Take it]

   [Take The Knife*]               [Don't Take it] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Your hand slowly moves towards the knife. Then you stop....why, you ask yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W H Y    A R E    Y O U    S T O P P I N G ,    Y / N ?

Child....Are you changing you mind? You can still change it.

N O !    D O N ' T    D O    I T !    O N C E    Y O U    M A K E    Y O U R    C H O I C E ,    Y O U    C A N N O T    C H A N G E    I T !

That is not true. Here is your chance to change your mind!

N O !    D O N ' T    L I S T E N    T O - - - -

The rest is static.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is time to make your choice. Will you take back the choice? Or will you not? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T H E    C H O I C E    I S    Y O U R S .

[Move your hand away]                      [TAKE THE KNIFE]  

[Move your hand away*]                   [TAKE THE KNIFE]

*Choosing ''Moving your hand away'' fills you with

D E T E R M I N A T I O N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You quickly move your hand away. The cold black light around you disappears. You fall down and land on your knees. Your h/c hair is on your shoulders, and you are breathing heavily. You get up. You lean on the counter, and many questions are in your head. Who are the people that are talking to me? Are they even people? What was that black light? Before you could find more questions to ask yourself a bright warm light takes you outside to the legendary mountain...

M T . E B O T T . 

While the light is taking you there, the calm voice tells you something...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Child....y/n....I know this must be confusing to you, but you are my..Our....Last chance to save the worlds. Find---

The rest feels like it is getting overlapped by a deep, deep voice.

Hahahaha...you think you can stop me?! Good luck with that!

What are you doing here!?

Stopping you!

Y/N, WATCH OUT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bright light moves faster towards Mt.Ebott. It stops at a hole. It looks deep....Too deep for your liking...Then a vine grabs you and pulls you in....

''Where am I?'' you ask yourself. You have fallen down into a patch of yellow flowers and have no idea where you are! You get up, but you feel a painful shock. You are hurt, but not bad. You fall back down to see two people..no wait skeletons about your age playing about 50 yards away. One looks like a classic skeleton with a paintbrush on his back. The other one looks like a....game error? They didn't see you yet. Do you call for help?

You don't know if they are evil and if they will kill you. If you took the knife you would have had a weapon to defend yourself. If they aren't evil your wounds could get healed by them faster before they get worst. What do you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Call for help]                             [Don't Call for Help]

*Knowing that you have the power to choose your future fills you with

D E T E R M I N A T I O N

T H E    C H O I C E    I S    Y O U R S .