Hide

How cute

-------

You and ivan have been getting close lately. You've been finding yourself next to him for most activities, even eating dinner.

Currently you and the boys are running around like maniacs trying to find a place to hide. It was about eight, the sky dark. Jake was waiting outside, all of you in the house trying to hide.

You and ivan both bolted up the stairs. No roof was allowed. You took a sharp right and he followed after. Jake sent a text to the group chat.

55 and counting

He has to count to a hundred before coming into the house. You opened a closet door and pushed back the clothes. Ivan sat on the floor, his legs semi straight, taking up most of the room.

You sat on his lap, grabbing the door nob you shut the door. This should be a good place, he'll probably scower  the downstairs before taking foor upstairs.

You got a group message.

99 100 ready or not here I come.

And with that the front door opened and closed loudly.

You turned to face ivan, turning off your phone you tucked it in your pocket. You tried to calm your breathing, ivan had his quiet and under control.

After a bit of deep breaths you had your breath regulated. "This is a pretty good place to hide." You whispered. Ivan nodded.

You rested your forehead on his. Closing your eyes you felt his breath on your lips. You leaned forward a small bit. His lips brushing against yours.

Your breath hitched a little. He leaned forward and put your lips together.

There is a million words to explain what it feels like. To have his lips against yours. Like a spark flying. That sounds cliche as hell, but who gives a shit.

You put a hand on his sholder and one on the side of his face. His hands stayed on your hips. Your lips parted but stayed against his.

He sucked on your bottom lip, your body shivering. You pulled away, your breathing heavy.

You kissed him again. A small peck. The floor creaked and you kept back from Ivan's face and rested your head on his sholder.

The door opened and the jackets got moved back. "Finally found you guys, I found everyone else, I didn't think anyone would pick an ovbious spot so I chose the hardest ones." Jake laughed.

You crawled out and ivan crawled out behind you. "So who got found first?" You asked, ivan stood next to you. "Tessa, she hid in the cabinet under the sink." You began to walk down stairs with jake and ivan.

"Of course she did." You let out a small giggle. Jake looked over at you. "Y/n are you okay, your face is red?" He put the back of his hand on your cheek.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, the closet got hot." You pushed his hand away. "Well is Tessa going to count?" You asked grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

You took a drink and handed it to ivan. He took a drink and you set it on the counter. "She is going to the bathroom really quick." Jake said ands he leaned against the counter.

Just ands he said that Tessa walked out of the bathroom. "Well Tessa go count, send out a group text too." Jake pushed himself off of the counter and began to walk Tessa to the back door.

Pretty soon you got a text.

I'm outside..... ONE

You and Ivan took off again. "Tessa is really good at hide and seek so we need an expert place to hide." You spoke while running.

You took a  sharp turn into a random room. It was Tessa's. You dove into her bathroom and opened the cabinets under the sink.

She never kept anything in there, there was plenty of room. You squeezed in first and ivan next to you. He closed it and you sighed.

A text went through.

100 ready or not here I come

You tucked your phone away and leaned against Ivan's sholder. "Do you, do you want to kiss me again?" He spoke quietly. "Yes." You grabbed his face and put your lips together.

There is emotions flying and heat building in the small cabinet, desperately trying to get your hands on him.

He had his hand on your cheek, your hand on his neck.

You pushed up against his lips, he pushed back with just as much passion.

You never thought to be in this situation with your best friend. In a heated lip lock while playing expert level of hide and go seek.

He continued to suck on your bottom lip. How the hell did someone who has only had a singular girlfriend know how to kiss this well?

You smiled into the kiss. He pulled apart, breathing heavy. "We're the hell are they?" Tessa spoke. You both held your breath and waited for her to pass.

She ended up opening up the cabinet. "What the heck guys, I found everyone but you!" She exclaimed as you came out of the cabinet. "What can I tell you. I'm pretty good at this game." You shrugged.

"I can tell." She laughed. "Damn, you guys were in there, you guys are amazing." She gawked.

"Thank you Tessa." You smiled. "So are we still playing or are we done?" You asked as you all walked into the living room.

"Umm I have no idea?" She shrugged. You nodded. You looked over at ivan, a blush was spread on his cheeks.

"I found emilio first, so I think he'll be counting." She spoke up. Emilio walked into the kitchen. "Are you couting?" You asked. "Jake said it's late so we need to sleep." He opened the fridge.

"Oh, Allright." You put your water bottle on the counter. "Well I'm going to go to bed." You gave Tessa a quick hug, then emilio. You turned to ivan and pulled him into a hug.

"Goodnight Ivan."