Casper's P.O.V

I woke up and wasn't on my couch, where the hell was I?

"Fuck" I muttered. I wasn't home to cook dinner last night for my dad, he was definitely going to kill me.

One of the guys from yesterday came in the room, "I'm Luke" he said.

"Take me home, pretty boy, my dad must be worried sick." I lied.

"Okay, come on" he said. And soon enough I was in a car full of guys.

The car was black, it had green leather seats, purple tinted windows, and had a lot more space to hold things.

I told them the directions to my house and soon enough we were outside a mansion.

"I knew you lived in one of these! She is just like the other popular girls!" Ashton yelled.

"Something like that" I muttered.

"Want me to walk you? I can walk you." Michael said.

"No. I'd rather you not." I said getting out of the car, waving at them.

They drove off, leaving me in front of my house, all alone and cold. I sighed, knocking on the door.

The door opened revelling my maid, "You better get upstairs before he sees you." I nodded, running upstairs.

I changed for school(up top) and rushed downstairs with my bookbag, grabbing my car keys.

I rushed to my olive green truck, getting in and driving 15 minutes to school.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////