The goodbye

The next morning, Sabine woke with her head on Ezra's chest. He had woken too. They stared at each other before getting up.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked as he stood up. She yawned.

"Better that when I was at home. My mom snores SO loud!" She replied. Ezra took her hand and pulled her up. To thank him, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

-An hour or two later-

Sabine was packing her bags for Mandilore, with Ezra's help of course.

"You know Sabine. I'm gonna miss this. Us being a couple for the little time we had, being able to live without a fight. It was... Good." Sabine walked up to him. She put a towel down and hugged him.

"I'll miss this too. Mandilorians aren't ment to hate war but they do enjoy down time." He smiled for a second before it faded away again. He was sad to see her go again.

"Just know, wherever you are, I'm here with you!" He whispered as he pointed to chest. Sabine pulled his hand down.

"And I'll be..." She said as she kissed him. He kissed back until they heard a star ship overhead. This was their que to finish packing.

They walked outside both carrying a bag. Surprisingly Sabine's mother stepped out of the ship and walked up to them.

"Mother! It's good to see you!" Sabine said as her mother , checked her over for scars.

"Don't worry about any injuries. She's been take care of," Ezra said as he put down her bags. Ursa (Sabine's mother) let go of Sabine and walked up to Ezra. Despite night on his side, he felt very intimidated. She raised her hand and slapped him.

"That's for hurting my daughter," she hit him again," that's for the WAR!" She kneed him in the stomach," and that's, for her innocence!" Ezra fell to the floor. Sabine (who had snapped out of her gaze of horror) ran over to Ezra.

"Ezra! Oh my god! I'm..I'm so sorry!" She said as she began to cry. He stroked her cheek.

"It's OK, I deserve it." Sabine turned to her mother withe the Luigi death stare.

" Sabine turned to her mother withe the Luigi death stare

(You know the one!)

"Come girl, we have things to get on with!" Ursa replied. Sabine stood up and thought about what to do.
'Should I be loyal to Mandilore or to Ezra, family or family? I don't know.' Sabine reached for her saber but remembered that her mother had it.

"Looking for this!?" She asked as she ignited the blade. Sabine reached for Ezra's. She too ignited the blade.

"I'm loyal to family, REAL FAMILY!" she yelled as she charged her mother. Blocks, strikes and deflects all happened within a minute until... It was Sabine who was the last one standing. Two blades at her neck wouldn't stop her. "Yield!" Sabine yelled. At first, Ursa didn't but after the serious look in Sabine's eyes, she did. She let them say goodbye, have a final kiss and even, apologized to Ezra. To her surprise, Ezra forgave her. And with the two Mandilorians in the ship, they took off, leaving Ezra alone again.

-End-