Leaving the Kids

~DANI'S P.O.V.~
I'm currently on my plane to go to Houston, and I am really missing the twins right now. Reed has been calling and texting none stop since what happened on Monday, but I'm not dealing with him. "Dani. Danielle." Someone said shaking me awake. "What?" I asked waking up. "We are getting ready to land." Dean answered from beside me. "Okay." I said sitting up and putting the seat belt on. Once we were off the plane I called my grandparents to talk to the kids before they went to school. "You okay?" Roman asked. "Yeah." I answered putting my phone in my pocket. We all went to the hotel, and went to our rooms. I was in the shower when all of a sudden someone started banging on my door. "I'm coming!!!!" I said wrapping the towel around me and almost tripping over my bag. "What Reed?" I asked once I opened the door. "I wanna talk." He answered. "Well I don't want to." I said going to shut the door. He put is foot in the door way, stopping it from shutting. "What the hell Reed!?" I said as he walked in. "I don't care if you don't wanna talk to me, but I am going to talk to you so listen." He said. "I'm tired of you telling me what I can and cannot do with my kids. They are my kids too Danielle my freaking kids, and just because I wasn't there for the first 2 years of their life doesn't mean I'm not there dad." He said. "If your done going off on me Reed you can leave." I said. "Maybe I'm not done Dani. You never let me have time alone with our kids. Our kids!! That means I can spend time with them just as much as you can!" He said raising his voice. "I don't have to listen to you yelling at me when I wasn't the one who left for two years, and never explained where he went or why he left!" I said. "I didn't have to tell you where I went because we wasn't married, and I'm glad we wasn't!!" He said. "You wanna know something Reed. I know you cheated on me with your best friends sister, but it's okay because I was with Randy the night that you stormed out!!" I said not realizing I did. "You little.." He said before pushing me against the wall. "Stop!!" I said trying to push him off. He went to kiss me, but I slapped him causing him to turn away. All of a sudden a felt a sharp pain in my cheek. "Dani!!" Randy said running in after Dean tackled Reed. "Stay away from my sister!!" Dean yelled. "Dean.." I said. Dean walked over to me and hugged me. "I think it's best if you stay with Randy tonight." Dean said. "Why can't I stay with you?" I asked. "I'm sharing with Renee." He answered. "Okay." I said getting up and going to get dressed.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as we got to his room

"Are you hungry?" He asked as we got to his room. "Can we order pizza?" I asked. "Yeah." He answered. He called and ordered pizza as I grabbed my phone and called my grandparents.
~PHONE CALL~
Grandma: Hello?
Me: Hi grandma.
Grandma: hi sweetie. Is everything okay?
Me: Yeah. I just want to speak to the twins.
Grandma: they are at the park with some friends
Me: oh okay. Can you have them call me before they go to bed?
Grandma: of course.
Me: thanks grandma. I have to go.
Grandma: okay. I love you.
Me: I love you too bye grandma
Grandma: bye.
~END PHONE CALL~
"Everything okay?" Randy asked sitting beside me. "Yeah I'm just missing the twins a lot." I answered looking down at my phone. "Does your cheek hurt?" He asked. "Just a little." I answered. "Do you want some ice?" He asked. "I'll be fine." I answered. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. My phone beeped and I looked down to see a text message from Reed.
~TEXT MESSAGE~
Reed: I would keep a close eye or that Viper of yours, oh and your pizza is there.....
I read the last part of the text when there was a knock at the door making me jump. "Are you okay?" Randy asked. "Yeah." I answered. He went to open the door when I stopped him. "What?" He asked. "I'll get the pizza." I answered grabbing the money from his hand and opening the door. "Danielle?" The pizza guy asked. "Um....yeah?" I answered. "Here's your pizza, and a gift from Reed." He said. Just as I went to grab the pizzas he grabbed me. "RANDY!!!" I yelled. "Let her go!!" Randy said grabbing me away from the guy protectively wrapping  his arm around me. "Have a nice day." The guy said before leaving. "Are you okay?" Randy asked shutting the door still holding me. "Yeah." I answered looking up at him. He slowly started to lean in, and when our lips where about to touch my phone started ringing.
~PHONE CALL~
Me: hello??
Twins: HI MOMMY!!!
Me: hey babies!!!
Addison: I miss you mommy.
Me: I miss you too princess. Are you and your brother being good for grandma and grandpa?
Addison: yes mommy.
Me: where is your brother?
Addison: Aidan mommy wants you!!!!
Aidan: yes mommy??
Me: are you taking care of your sister??
Aidan: yes mommy I'm making sure no boys talk to her.
Me: that's my boy. Someone wants to say hi.
Aidan: who??
Randy: hey Aidan
Aidan: RANDY!!!!
Addison: RANDY!!!!
Randy: Hey princess.
Addison: are you making sure nothing happens to mommy?
Randy: of course I am. I promised I would.
Me: that's what you three were talking up.
Addison: Yepp.
Me: you two go get ready for bed okay.
Twins: okay mommy.
Me: bye babies. I love you very much and miss you very much.
Twin: we love you very much and miss you too.
Me: goodnight.
Twins: goodnight mommy.
~END PHONE CALL~
"Dang it!" I said flopping on the couch. "What?" Randy asked. "We didn't get our pizza." I answered. He chuckled. "Well pizza isn't going to be here, so what else do you want?" He asked. "Chinese." I answered. "I can work with that." He said before calling and ordering. I turned on the tv and watched what ever movie that was on. Our food finally came and it was so good I ate every single thing. "I'm going to bed goodnight Randy." I said laying down in my bed, "Goodnight Dani." He said laying down himself. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.