Crash Into You

~Chapter 1~

 We were walking. It was hot and we had made a quick stop at the Coldstone Creamery near our awesome hangout. I was discussing the latest inspirational Bob Marley picture with Teo when we heard a noise. We saw a girl on the floor with glass all around her. What stuck out most about the girl  was her hands. They were shaking terribly as she tried to get up.

"Do you need help?" asked Teo as he waited for her to respond to him. She nodded curtly and he helped her to her feet. Before she could thank Mateo, a tall man whom we assumed was her boss came out and started yelling at her. When we saw her face crumble in dissapointment, we knew she had gotten fired.

"My name is Olivia Butler." exclaimed the girl with her long blonde hair. She had crystal blue eyes, two silver bracelets on her wrists, and a cross on her neck. We all nodded politely and introduced ourselves. A speeding car made its way toward our little group and we curiously glanced at the angry driver that got out of the car. He looked exactly like Olivia except he was taller and had short blonde hair.

"What happened Olivia? Why are you surrounded by all these boys? Who are they?" asked her father as he looked at her. I was about to speak up but she beat me to it.

"Their names are Jaden, Mateo, and Moises. They helped me out after I had a little accident at the restaurant." explained Olivia. The sun continued to shine ever so brightly as we waited for her father's next response.

"Fine, Olivia. I want to personally thank you here for watching out for my daughter. She can be quite the handful. Anyway, I'll take you home Olivia. Your mother said Justin was coming to pick you up later." stated Mr. Butler in a calm manner. Olivia waved and smiled at her three new friends as her father sped away in his silver Camaro. We watched the car speed off and went to our hangout.

"What do you guys think of Olivia? Does she have what it takes to be a MSFT?" I asked my group of honorary members and best friends.

"Yeah, she's cool." said Moises as he captured a photo of a small red bird. Mateo looked out the window and talked about how familiar she seemed. Moises and I were curious as to how she looked familiar to him and he showed us a photo on his phone. Moises looked at me and I looked at our hall of fame. Her photo was still there. It was as if she had never really left but unfortunately, she did.

Olivia was Stella's cousin. We would have to make sure no drama came of our decision to include her in our clique. Hopefully, Kylie would not be upset but who knows. When it comes to love, girls can  be quite peculiar.