Chapter 2

Katie's POV

We are filming a scene where Astoria first meets the wolves. I sat on the couch with my legs crossed and Chaske, Kiowa, Alex, Bronson, BooBoo,Tyson, and Taylor all stood in the doorway.

 "ACTION!" Chris shouted.

 "Victoria is getting closer, and her army is getting bigger." Peter said, putting a troubled look on his face.

 "Victoria? You mean the red-head? Jame's mate? I thought we agreed that this was another vampire, a newborn." I said, pretending to look confused.

 "We did, until recently, your mother and I caught her scent, along with the newborn's" Peter replied.

 "Yes, never let me in on anything." I snarled.

 "CUT!" We all stayed in position as Chris came on set, "Peter, I need a bit more expression from you. Katie, you just need to speak a bit louder. Your expressions in your face are perfect, but you can't hear it in your voice. And guys, remember, you're in a house full of vampires, look just a bit more hateful." He said.

 We all nodded. "Take two... And.... ACTION!"

 "Victoria is getting closer. And her army is getting stronger." Peter said, tightening his muscles and looking worried. My head snapped up from the book I held in my hands. 

"Victoria? You mean the red-head? James's mate? I thought we agreed that this was another vampire, a newborn." I said looking and sounding confused and angry.

 "We did, until recently. Your mother and I caught her scent, along with the newborn's." He replied, fearfully looking into my eyes. 

"Yes, never let me in on anything." I said venomously.

 "CUT! That was great. And you didn't even laugh... For once. Now, next scene, Boys, you really need to act prejudice against Katie, or, Astoria. Play the part." Chris said. 

"Take one. And... Action!" 

"Katie.. Look." Peter said, then stopping, realizing that he said my real name. Kellan started laughing. 

"Let's try it again. Take two. Action!"

"Astoria... Look, your mother and I didn't want to worry you. That would just stress you." Peter said, correctly this time. 

"One way or another I am going to be stressed. You bring that filthy human Bella into this house. You're making me fight for her sake, and now you are bringing some stupid, smelly dogs into this!" I shouted, quickly standing up.

 "I'm not afraid of Victoria. We killed James, we could kill her too. I was more stressed when you said it was newborns!" I said angrily, glaring at Peter. Bronson stepped forward. 

"Who is this chick to call us stupid smelly dogs? I'm sure we could accomplish more in a week than you could in your whole life you stupid leech!" He said, staring hatefully at me. 

"Oh sure you could." I said sarcastically.

  "CUT! Great. You guys are doing awkwardly great. One and two takes.  Now Alex, when you have to get into Katie's face, you get in her face, know her or not, don't hold back. Okay? OKAY! TAKE ONE! ACTION!"

 "We could. Then again, it's not like you would don anything for the good of anyone except yourself." Alex said stepping up and infront of me. I had to look up just to see him. I started laughing. 

 "Gosh Katie, i just realized how short you really are." Ashlee said.

 "Take two. Action." 

"We could. Then again, it's not like you would do anything for the good of anyone except for yourself." Alex said, repeating the motion.

 "I haven't killed you yet. And wheather I like it or not I'm fighting for the ugly freak. But then again, I guess that isn't for the good of anyone. Now if I did kill you however, that would be for the good of the whole world." I said. The camera zoomed in on us.

 "But you wont do that." He said, smirking. 

"And why not?" I asked.

 "Because. If I can kill some leach with dreads, I could take you out easily, Short Stuff." He replied. I went to slap him when Elizabeth pulled me back.

 "Astoria, honestly, can you go a day without picking a fight with someone? I am sorry Paul, it has nothing to do with you. She is naturally a demon in a humans body." She said.

 "It's fine Esme. Paul is naturally as douche so..." Chaske said trailing off purposely. Elizabeth nodded.

 "CUT! Great job guys. You guys have gotten amazing at staying in character. We will start filming again in three hours. Katie, Alex, that's how long you have to get to know each other before the imprinting scene."Chris said.

 We all nodded and walked off. We all stood around and joked.

"Katie, you excited? Finally! If I recall correctly you said that the imprinting scene was one of your least favorites." Nikki said. 

"Well it is. I honestly do not like that scene. It's probably more the fact that it takes place in the rain more than anything though." I replied.

 "I thought you loved the rain." Peter said.

 "I do. But not if I am going to be standing  there in really slutty looking pajamas." I said. Kellan laughed. 

"No pressure Katie. Seeing as you are a perfectionist you will probably get it the first time." He said.

 "I am NOT a perfectionist." I said.

_____

This chapter has been edited structurally. This is a work from my past, my younger self. This does not even reach my expectations any longer, so I'm sorry if this is a disappointment.