Chapter 8

We walked out of the alleyway to be met by Razz, Dawko and other Ryan.

"Y/n! They need you on the other side of the stage! Like now!" The co ordinator yelled, I waved goodbye to the others and ran to the other side of the stage.

"So which one do you like?"

Ryan's P.O.V

Y/n had just run off to the other side of the stage. The co ordinator was giving us a lecture until he said something, I listened in, for a change.

"Okay so, almost every fan know you four like y/n, so let's see which one she likes shall we? Time for you lot confess your feelings for her..."

"Wait What!? You serious?! That's just gonna humiliate all of us! If she rejects 3 of us that could damage our careers!" I yelled.

"Ryan calm down... Our careers will be fine..." Razz attempted to calm me down.

"You didn't let me finish, it COULD damage our careers but what about our friendship with each other? What about our friendship with y/n? No one is thinking about this stuff!" They all had a shocked expression at my out burst, like I was some kind of monster.

I didn't want to do this it could ruin the friendship us five already have. It could start a war between us, me, razz, Dawko, other Ryan it could destroy us all together, our jobs and or friendship.

"Nothing is gonna happen except one of you might wind up with her so, either take your chances or suit yourself! You're on it 10!" He yelled at me.

Do I take that chance, a one out of four chance to get the girl of my dreams or just forget about that chance completely?