Ross Image for Nati

Nati POV

"Really Ross!?! That's the excuse you give me? You went out with the guys and got drunk, therefore you had a make out session with some random girl?" I screamed out of anger and sadness.

"I was drunk and couldn't control myself! I said I was sorry, ok? He began to walk towards me looking as if he was going to hug me. Before I knew it, I slapped him to the floor. We looked at each other shocked by my action.

"Ross Lynch, this is the 4th time in 2 weeks that this has happened and the 8th time you've done something and given me a dumb excuse! We break up and I have continued to forgive and get back with you, but tonight, YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!" and with that I stormed out the door of our shared apartment. On the way out, I grabbed my wallet and car keys. I got in my car and drove towards the airport to catch the next plane to Toronto, Canada where my best friend lives. I need to just get the situation off my shoulders and get advice.

Ross POV:

I'm such an idiot! Nati is right, I did cross the line. She should have given up on me a long time ago, but she didn't. Just then, I heard her car pull out the drive way. I didn't bother to get up and go after her. I knew she wouldn't come back. I closed my eyes and was soon woken up to the rest of R5 

"Dude, why are you asleep on the floor?"

"What's the red mark on your cheek?" 

"Where's Nati?"

When I didn't answer, they all picked me up and put me on the couch.

Rydel came and put her arm around me and said "What happened baby bro" All I could do was put my head in my hands and tears started rolling down my face

"I lost her! She was the best in the universe, I hurt her and I got a well deserved slap. I blew it and she just kept forgiving me, but I bet I'll never see her again!" By now I was bawling my eyes out. I need Nati in my life. I don't know what to do without her.

Riker said "Ross, I have to say, you are an idiot, but she loves you beyond a shadow of a doubt! She'll come back, she needs to pull herself together."

"No, I've gone too far." I croaked 

Nati POV:

It's been a week since I left Ross, but we haven't officially broke it off yet. But I decided to move in with my friend. It's like we're little kids again! But I really miss Ross, I think my friend saw that in my eyes and bought tickets to an R5 concert in LA. After 5 hours of none stop begging, I finally agreed. I regret saying yes as I was dragged up the stairs into the bedroom to pack.

~At the concert~

"I'd like to dedicate this song to my girlfriend, Nati," Ross told the crowd. My head snapped to the right to see my friend smirking. "That's you girly," she said.

They started singing One Last Dance. At the end of the song, Ross went into the crowd. Everyone moved out of the way as he walked right up to me., put the mic to his lips and said "Nati, I'm so sorry. I need you to give me one final chance. I know I hurt you but-" I pushed the mic out of the way and kissed him. "One final chance," I whispered against his lips and we kissed again.

"Alright love birds, get a room!" Ratliff yelled into the mic.

"Well, let's finish the concert first and then you can get a room. The rest of us can go eat." Rocky added 

"Yea, whenever we go eat, Ross is like, Alright guys, eat your vegetables and no soda, dessert, fried foods, or-" 

"OK, Riker. We get it!" Ross said as he walked back on stage.

After the concert, I went back stage to see Ross. I walked into Ross' dressing room and went straight into his sweaty but loving arms. I smiled as he rested his chin on top of my head. "Can we go back before all of this happened?"

"I'd love to!" We stood there for who knows how many minutes. Best night of my life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it NatiR5er i'll do your next one right now! <3 

xoxo 

Drea<3