chapter 4 - "icha icha time" [lemon]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
holy shit i didn't think i would have 3k reads! thank you all so much! welp i decided to write some frick frack so here's a lemon... ;) btw sorry if this lemon was bad i suck at writing and shiZzle dAzzlE. so yee!

if you don't like lemons simply leave.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

•《 (Y/N)'s POV 》•

It's been a couple of months since Kakashi and I confessed our love to each other. Right now, I'm just unpacking my things and setting it around in Kakashi's home. We both agreed to finally live with each other.

Finally, I just needed to put down my weapons. It was a busy day today, completing missions, and moving my stuff it was already nighttime. Before, I put my last shuriken I felt a hand grip my arm. I looked and only to realize it was just my beloved, Kakashi.

He was only having a towel around his waist, he just got out of the shower.
"(Y/N)..." He said softly, he was getting closer and he gently pushed me on top of the bed.

I blushed as Kakashi was now on top of me. He was blushing as well, I looked down only to see his towel slightly coming off.

He planted his lips on me and I simply kissed back. His hand was on my thigh, he moved his hand at my shirt slowly removing it but I stopped him, "It's my first time... And I don't exactly know what to do-"

"Don't worry, it's my first time too but I think I have an idea of what to do. It's all from the book." He smiled.

We both then started laughing, "Ahh, I should've known." I felt confident and took my shirt off instead, the thing is I wasn't wearing a bra making Kakashi blush even more.

"Beautiful..." He softly said he planted a kiss on my cheek, "Can I..?" He asked as he was tugging my pants.

"Y-yeah..." I felt him taking off my pants leaving me in my underwear.

Kakashi slightly hesitated for a moment but then placed his mouth on my right breast while his free hand was massaging the left.

"Ahh~" A moan slipped out of my mouth.

He went on to the other breast and swirled his tongue, from there I felt myself getting wet.

Kakashi noticed how aroused I was he put two fingers against my private area and began to rub.

He rubbed up and down slowly feeling the wetness between his fingers.

"K-Kakashi I want it n-now..."

He smirked and inserted the two fingers in and thrusted in and out. He wasn't going to let you climax that easily.

"Ahhh~!! Kakashi!" He couldn't take it much longer, he pulled his two fingers out and took off his towel.

"W-wait! Is that going to f-fit?!" I blushed once I saw his size.

"We'll just have to find out..." He slowly inserted himself in trying to make it painless as possible.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead as he slowly pushed himself more deeper.

I won't lie it was pretty painful but once I adjusted to his size I slightly moved my hips.

"If it gets too painful we can s-stop if you'd like." I cupped his cheek trying to assure him that it was alright.

He gave another quick kiss on my forehead, and he thrusted deeper.

"Agghhnn~!"

He kept on thrusting, each thrust he got deeper and deeper. He hit the spot that would make my knees go weak.

"Kakashi~! Ahhhh~ M-more!" He slightly spread my legs apart and was thrusting faster.

"(Y/N)... I think... I'm going to-" Before he got to finish his sentence we both reached our limit.

He instantly pulled out when he realized he climaxed inside, "I'm sorry! (Y/N) I didn't mean to!"

"N-no! It's fine really... Don't worry about it I don't mind it if it's from you." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled assuring him that it was alright.

He gave me a hug, "And I don't mind doing Icha Icha time with you."

"Oh jeez!" I playfully punched him on the arm.

We both laughed, "Anyways, I guess it did fit." He winked.

"You perv!" I blushed and instantly covered myself with the blanket.

He chuckled, "Sooner or later this perv will be your husband." He then went under the blanket and wrapped his arms around me, "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, My little Pervert." I smiled and we both then drifted to sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
author's note :
honestly, i'm a perv myself. (well a closest perv to be exact) and writing a lemon was somewhat quite interesting. but hoLy i never had any experiences writing a lemon so i apologize if this was bad, but i hoped you guys enjoyed! thanks again for the reads and votes ;^; it means a lot! who knows, i might want to add another chapter if i feel like it.
~нeιcнoυ✨
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───