Toy Bonnie X Male Reader

(3rd POV)
   The song being played slowed to an almost non-existent beat as closing time came about. Our main animatronic's name was Bonbon. He wore dark blue skinny jeans with a black leather belt. A blue satin vest was worn over a pale blue long sleeve button up shirt. The sleeves were rolled up past his elbows to expose a silver chain bracelet on his left hand and a dark blue leather glove on his right hand. Around his neck, he wore a red bowtie and a silver chain necklace with a guitar charm.
    His bright green eyes were not fixed on his cherry red guitar, like they should have been, but were focused on the hot waiter, (y/n). (Y/n) busied himself cleaning up the tables after the party ended. His uniform was simple: a white button up shirt with a black vest, black tight fitted pants, and steel-toe black boots. His (h/c) hair hung past his shoulder so he kept in a low ponytail. His (e/c) eyes seemed to be focused intently on cleaning icing from one of the chairs that he hadn't noticed the manager walk in.
   "(Y/n)," the manager called.
    (Y/n) jumped in surprise and hit his hand on the table as he stood up. "Y-yes,sir?"
    Bonbon felt his stomach tighten from the sternness in the manager's voice. 'Please don't...'
     "Would you be willing to take the night shift and stay watch? I can get someone else if you.." The manager said.
      "Of course," (y/n) agreed quickly catching the manager off guard. "I'd be happy to do so."
      "Alright, thank you," the manager gave a little bow and offered a small smile.
      "No problem," (y/n) smiled the most adorable smile as he pushed a strand of loose hair behind his ear.
    'He's going to be here at night, too?' Bonbon felt his heart beat fast as he became excited. He would tell (y/n) tonight.

~time skip (your POV)~
       I arrived back at the pizzeria and ran to the storage room to flip on the lights. The building was quiet, making me a little nervous so I put one of my ear buds into my ears and turned on "HERO" by MONSTA X. I began to sing the Korean pop song as I  walked to the security room to start my shift.
   I checked the cameras and stopped when it came to the one over looking the stage, where I saw my favorite animatronic Bonbon sitting on the edge of the stage tuning his guitar. He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his dark blue hair before rubbing his light blue bunny ears that rested on top of his head. He glanced at the camera and stood up to place his guitar against the wall.
  'Is it normal for animatronics to move with fluid human movements?' I thought as I watched Bonbon head towards the security room. The bear-man, Fred, followed close behind.
    "Don't do it, Bon," the bear said as Bonbon stepped into the room.
    I stared at the bunny man like he was the king of england and I was a bug about to get squished. My heart leapt out of my chest and ran for the highway in a desperate attempt at freedom.
    "Shut it, bear," Bonbon turned and closed the door in his face before running to the other side and closing that one,too.
    My voice could not be found. It seems it had hitched a ride with my heart.
    "(Y/n)," Bonbon turned towards me with a blush across his cheeks. He rubbed the back of his neck before whispering something.
   "Huh?" I said confused.
    ".......you," he grumbled. I almost got out of my chair and stepped closer to him, but I remained in my chair for fear that I might fall if I tried.
    "What?" I said, leaning forward.
     He growled loudly before pushing me back against the chair and kissing me roughly. My eyes widened in shock as my cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. We stayed like for a minute before he pulled away.
    "Did that convey my message or do I need to spell it out for you?" Bonbon said. His cheeks were a bright red color as he breathed heavily for a moment.
    I leaned forward and kissed him again. "Loud and clear."

-------------
    Yay part four..... Sorry for taking a while to update...