1. I write a diary?

Disclaimer: i do not own any of the characters they belong to Rick Riordan, write of the Percy Jackson series.
Dear Diary

My name is Clarisse La Rue and I am 16 years old. I live in Phoenix, Arizona with my mother, though when its summer and winter break I go to camp half blood for people
like me, and this is my diary. I honestly don't know exactly why I'm writing a diary, but Chris and Chiron told me it would be good for me to write down my experiences to help me "express my feelings" or something, to be honest I wasn't listening.

But the thing about expressing my feelings is well, I'm not your ordinary teenage girl. And I'm also not those girls that say that but at the end of the day, they are all the same dumb blonde barbies. No, Im a demigod, daughter of Ares to be exact. What is it like being a daughter of Ares you may ask? Well to sum it up, its interesting. If you count countless monsters trying to kill you and having to do things that are just beyond weird, then yes, I would call my life interesting.

Not really sure what to write here now, but I guess ill start you off with the main reason how all of this happened. I would tell you what "all of this" is, but that would simply ruin the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

Like every sane teenager living in the desert with just their mother, Clarisse was bored out of her mind. She walked through the desert surrounding their house, kicking at a bit of sand once in a while, not caring if it got in her shoes.

Starting to walk up a small hill, she noticed something in the distance. Confused, Clarisse cautiously neared
So as she walked aimlessly through the desert, the sight of a teenage boy drunkly stumbling around nearly made her laugh.

This was, until she saw the boy was in fact Chris Rodriguez, son of Hermes, and he was not sane.