chapter one

3rd person

Everywhere you looked there was just uter chaos. There were monsters and everywhere. The seven just literally just got back to camp half blood to help in the final battle against Gaia after defeating the giants in Greece. They where leading the charge against the monsters. Everyone lost track of ever thing other then killing monsters. After about 1 hour of fighting the army of monsters was starting to get thin and the demigods started to win. When the ground started to shake and from the earth came qween dirt face. With her arrival the monsters fought with renewed energy. Percy was fighting against a Cyclops when her hear a scream of pain that made his blood run cooled.

Percy pov.

I was fighting one of the bigger Cyclops when I heard a scream tha my my blood run cool because I know who's it is. I quickly finished the Cyclops off and was searching the battle field for the source of the scream. What I saw broke my heart. Gaia had her sword thought my wise girls chest "ANNABETH" I screamed and was running toward her. Gaia pulled her sword out and annabeth began to fall. I caught her before she could hit the floor" no no no stay with me wise girl don't go stay" I was crying at this point. Everyone stopped fighting and was watching but right now I don't care it's just me and her. " Percy know that I love you. And I want you to promise to move on" she said quietly. " but" " just promise" " ok I promise" " good I love you seaweed brain." And with that the light left her eyes and she died. " I love you too" I kissed her forehead and gently layed her down and stood up to face Gaia. She had a grin on her face " you see Jackson. You could still join me now there's nothing holding you back. Join us we could rule the world together." She said. " that's a nice offer but I think I would much rather kill you. You will die by my hand for killing my love."  She had a look of disappointment on her face. " we I geuss that's to bad. I really hoped we could be allies, but no matter if you won't join us I'll just have to kill you." And with that she lunged forward aiming to stab him though the chest but he was to quick and blocked the attack and set a fury of attacks at her but she blocked them all. After about 5 minutes of fighting I knew I would have to take a hit to deliver one. So the next time she went to stab me I let her.

        She got me through my stomach. And she realized her mistake too late my sword was already though her heart. I lifted her off the ground and use my water powers to help keep her their so she couldn't heal. She looked surprised that I was able to do this all while I was stabbed in the lower chest upper stomach. It was getting hard to breath but I managed to wezz out " I told you. You would die by my hand." I watched as she turned to gold dust along with her sword. I stopped using my water powers and turned around expecting to see the rest of the monsters but what I saw was the last monster got killed but the hunters of Artemis.

         Everyone  stated cheering because we won. Gods flashed here while I was fighting and hepled kill the last of the monsters. I slowly sank to my knees and fell backword staring up at the sky. At this point I was having a very difficult time breathing. I even started coughing up blood I was barely awere of people shouting my name the last thing I saw be for darkness claimed me was my family's worried faces looking down at me then everything went black.

Thalia pov.

       When Percy started fighting Gaia the monsters charged us we fought with all we had. I was crying because I just saw my best friend and practical my sister be killed right in front of me. The battle raged on for 5 minutes before there was a bright flash and the gods appeared in battle armor and joined the fight with in minutes there was only one monster left the the hunt took care of. When it was gone everyone strated cheering because we won. I joined in as well and turned to see how Percy was when I was him fall to his knees then not his back not moving" PERCY" I screamed and ran to his side when I reached him I saw that he was stabbed in his lower chest and he was having trouble breathing.