Daddy Jacky

Your POV

You hear Sean screaming at a game in the other room. You playfully roll your eyes, as you lie in bed, reading a book. The sound of your boyfriends screams fill the empty room. Until suddenly, they stop.

You hear the recording room door open, and Sean's footsteps. He walks into the bedroom, and combs his hand through his hair.

"Hey babe." He says, calmly.

"Hey sweetie. Fun game?" You ask.

"Heh. Tedious as fuck. I just need to unwind." He says, slumping down next to you. An idea hits you, as you slowly put down the book.

"I can help you calm down." You say, crawling on top of him. You lie your head on his chest, and you can her his heart thump in his chest. Growing steadily faster.

"Oh? How so?" He says, moving his hands to your waist.

"Just some.. pleasure." You look into his ocean eyes, which seem to be growing darker with lust. You plant a kiss on his lips, and you two make out as you slowly unbutton his pants. Slight moans leave your lips as he touches you.

He holds your shoulders, and pushes you away. He takes off his shirt, as you do the same. The strips off his boxers, and you turn your back to him. You slowly slide down your pants, bending over. He stands behind you, slightly grinding against you. You feel him grow harder. You take off your pants, and turn back to him.

He starts to gain control. He pushes you up to a wall, and grinds against your panties. You happily moan, as he kisses your neck, leaving large hickeys.

You feel his hands trace your body as they move to your bra. He easily unclips it, and it falls to the ground. He kisses down to your breasts, planting small kisses. As he moves lower, his thumbs latch onto your panties. He slowly moves them lower, until they crowd against your ankles.

He lifts you up, causing you to giggle. He sets you on the bed, and you take off his boxers. His bulging member springs free, and you look into his dark blue eyes. "Someone's excited." You say to him. He smiles cutely, and then starts kissing you again.

"Excited for you." He moans into your ear.

"Know any good moves?" You ask him.

"Only a few." He says. He slowly kisses lower and lower, until he's off you. You see him looking down, as he aims himself in you. "Are you sure?" He says, looking up.

"Positive." You say. He slowly puts himself in you. "AH! Ngmh-!" You say, biting your lip.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." He quickly apologizes. "The pain will be over soon." He says. He reaches over, and runs his hand through your hair.

You nod at him, indicating to go deeper. He obeys, and slides forward. "Oh just fuck me..~" you moan.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Hard.. and fast.." you breath between moans.

He does so, and quickly puts his whole self in you. "AHH! SEAN~" you start to moan. You hear moans escape Sean's lips. You turn over, and get on your knees and elbows. You back up to the edge of the bed, as Sean starts thrusting. "Faster baby.. faster.."

"Call me daddy~" he moans.

"Yes daddy.. ugh, faster daddy please." You beg. He thrusts faster and faster. The pain turns to pleasure, as your juices mix. "FASTER DADDY.. FASTER UGH PLEASE DADDY!" Hs pounds harder in you, your moans fill the room.

"UGHH.. SCREAM MY NAME BABY~" He moans.

"SEAN! NUGH DADDY SEAN FUCK ME! HARDER DADDY PLEASE!" He thrusts faster and faster, pounding into you. The sound of skin smacking and moans fills the room, as pleasure fills your mind. "DADDY!" You moan loudly. He hits your g-spot, and your vision goes wonky. "UGH DADDY RIGHT THERE DADDY!" You moan with him.

"B-BABY! IM ABOUT TO- UUGH~!" He moans.

"ME TOO DADDY~" together your moans mix together. He comes inside you, an you feel warmth spread around your body. He takes himself out of you, as you crown back in bed. He makes his way next to you, and hugs you from behind.

"Was that a stress reliever daddy?" You ask him.

He chuckles lightly. "Yes baby. I love you." He kisses your neck.

You both smile as you go to sleep.