15

cw_theflash
todays the day! charliedanes makes his acting debut on tonight's episode of #theflash!

charliedanesdon't forget to watch me be an evil little fuck on tonights episode of the flash! #bestvillianever

charliedanes
don't forget to watch me be an evil little fuck on tonights episode of the flash! #bestvillianever

emkodra
let's be real charliedanes you're a lil cinnamon roll

charliedanes
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 emkodra

-----

Carlos went to go on Charlie's twitter page, ready to mention him in a tweet when something caught his eye.

A tweet that was retweeted by Charlie and while Carlos should've thought nothing of it, he felt a sense of familiarity looking at the small icon accompanying the girl's twitter handle.

Clicking on her name, Carlos nearly dropped his phone when he realized why she looked so familiar.

It was her.

Within seconds he was running out of his trailer and straight to set where he knew Grant would be, along with everyone else, but he was just hoping he wouldn't be filming.

Luckily for him they had just finished their scene, stopping mid laugh when an out of breath Carlos stood in front of them.

"Em."

"Em?" Grant asked confused, Candice confused while Danielle chuckled a bit.

"Who's that?"

"Her."

"Her?"

"Her."

Tom was the first to get it out of the four, "Her her? Grant's her?"

"My her?"

"Your her." Cisco confirmed, unlocking his phone, handing it to Grant who's breath hitched when he saw it.

"It's her."

"Oh my god." Candice mumbled, peering over to see the profile of the girl in Grant's prized procession.

Looking through the profile, Grant was at loss for words.

"How'd you find her Carlos?" Danielle asked for him, Grant looking up from her photos.

"It's unbelievable man. She was with us this whole time."

"With us? How was she with us?"

Carlos now peered over, scrolling a bit before landing on a picture in particular.

"She's friends with Charlie Danes- from the look of it best friends."

"Charlie Danes? You mean- why didn't we ever look at him first?"

Everyone was surprised, looking at the photo of the two holding each other.

"Because we always thought it was an extra who's photo that was. It didn't occur to us to look at a guest star."

Grant chuckled, shaking his head as a smile grew on his face, seeing more pictures of his mystery girl- who was now no longer a mystery girl.

"Em. Wow."

The group smiled at Grant, Carlos feeling like he had accomplished something big.

"Thank you man. I- I don't know what to say."

"Say nothing. Just consider me your best friend in the entire world and I'll be good."

Grant laughed, pulling Carlos in for a hug, everyone else joining, the cast having a thing for group hugs.

That's when Keiynan and Tom Cavanagh joined the group, both confused.

"What's going on here?"

"Carlos found her. He found my mystery girl."