Seumul-ilgop

The three alphas fell unconscious after Jinyoung hit the back of their heads harshly.

"My babies... Are you okay? I'm sorry if Hyung-"

"Hyung. Hyung. Chill. Its not your fault. Damn hormones..."

"At least we wont undergo heat anymore!" Bambam cheers

"Why are you so quiet Youngjae?"

"Nothing hyung..."

"Let me introduce to you my Alpha, my mate, my other half. Park Jinyoung. Jinyoungie, this is Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae." Mark introduced

"Hi kids... Nice to meet you"

They shook hands and they talked then waited for the others to wake up.

The three instantly became close with Jinyoung.

"Are you happy?" Mark asks

"Yeah... I finally found my mate..."

Jackson's eyes opened and widened as he saw the others.

"What happened?"

"You literally pinned your mate on the wall! How could you do that?! They are our guest-"

"Chill. Baby, Chill...." Mark interrupts as he sat on Jinyoung's lap

"So It was you who entered my room!" Bambam giggled

Jackson smiled awkwardly and look away.

"Go tease him" Yugyeom whispers

Mark looked at Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom then smiled mischievously.

"Go tease the shit out of them" Mark whispers

The trio smiled back and nodded.

Mark looked at Youngjae and smiled.

"Go ahead."

"N-no... I dont want to..."

"Okay... Hyung understands. I wont force you..."

Bambam got up first and walked towards Jackson.

Bambam sat on Jackson's lap that made the alpha flustered and nervous.

"What's your name?" Bambam asks

"J-Jackson Wang..."

Mark, Jinyoung, Yugyeom and Youngjae bursted out laughing at Jackson's face who was really priceless.

Bambam was really good at teasing Jackson.

He made Jackson's face turn beet red.

"S-Stop teasing me..."

"Oooh. The alpha is begging? Are you going to punish me for being a bad boy?" Bambam teases as he straddled Jackson who about to pass out any moment.

Jaebum woke up next and instantly saw Bambam who was straddling while teasing Jackson.

Mark, Jinyoung and Yugyeom looked at amusement as they saw Jaebum who was walking towards Youngjae.

"What's your name hun?"

"C-Choi Youngjae..."

"My name is Im Jaebum. Want to get to know each other?" Jaebum asks

Youngjae nodded his head shyly and they headed to the garden.

"Come here baby" Jinyoung calls at Yugyeom who was left alone in the couch.

Mark smiled sweetly and Yugyeom stood up.

"Yes?"

"Come here"

Yugyeom obeyed Jinyoung and sat next to him and Mark.

"This boy is really sweet..." Jinyoung muttered then hugged Yugyeom

Mark got off Jinyoung and Let Yugyeom sit on His and Jinyoung's lap.

"Your mate is a stupid one." Jinyoung said then played with Yugyeom's fingers.

"I can tell that you are nervous and uneasy with me... What seems to be the problem? I didnt mean to make you feel like this..."

"Ani... Hyung... I-I just feel bad... Because we are the reason why Mark hyung got separated from you... Its all my fault-"

"No baby Yug... Dont blame your self... I dont want that... Do you want hyung to be mad? No? Then dont. I dont want someone uncomfortable with me..." Jinyoung interrupts.

Mark was shocked ofcourse.

He was happy that Jinyoung is not mad at him and It really shocked him to witness that his mate was very gentle and sweet towards his brother.

"Argh! I want to adopt this kid as my son! He's too cute... And warm... And cuddly" Jinyoung said then kissed Yugyeom's cheek

"You're not mad at me hyung?" Yugyeom asks

Jinyoung shook his head and smiled sweetly.

"Why would I? I'm not mad at you. Thank you for taking care of my mate. I really appreciate it" Jinyoung said then smiled.

Yugyeom hugged Jinyoung and started to cry.

Mark and Jinyoung comforted Yugyeom who was crying softly.

Mark wiped his tears away and Jinyoung hugged Yugyeom back while rubbing circles on his back.