STRANGER

BEEP!!!!  The alarm near my bed rang!!!  ... pleasssss just shut up!!! i said as i tried to reach it and turn it off......yesterday was very exhausting.... the eatery was crowded and its was only me and Rhoda that was serving...... the other girl called in sick...sigh...lets just say...immediately i got home ...i had my bath and quickly went to bed ..... just these morning am noticing that Stella is  still not yet back..sigh.... guess she is going to work from  Emmanuel s house...

i get up from bed and as usual...have my bath and prepare for work...as i get to the eatery ........ i quickly go and change and make my way to the stands....

Good morning  sir... how  may i help you? ... i reply to the first customer...                                                  " Morning... firstly i need a cup of tea and also i will like to place an order for your rare steak.."

medium or large??? 

"large pls .."

"A Plate??"

"Two plates actually... "

okay sir...   i said as i quickly punched his receipt and gave him,,,' That will be  $35.15....

"okay"... he says as he brings out his wallet and pays...

Your change sir"...have your sit and i will bring it to you sir..

"Thanks.....he said as he leaves

I  quickly go into the back room and tell the chef the orders.... as i came outside.. i saw the guy who ordered the steak sitting down on the front row by the left...now looking at him properly...he is quite good looking...i guess he is 6ft tall.... well built and quite sexy. he has on a black trousers and a blue polo with a black sneakers.. .i muss  as i kept looking at him.... as i turn to the other customers on the line.... as the time goes... i completely forgot about him.. until his order was ready... as i made my way to  drop his order i noticed he had  a friend with him.....A very sexy friend from the back view at least... as i quickly dropped their food and was about to leave.. i made the mistake of looking at the strangers friend face..lets just say that i was shocked..... very shocked that i couldn't control my  gasps...

Seating in front of me...was the definition of a God...never have i been so shocked by someones beauty.. he was also 6ft tall..his body was like a Greek gods own..well built and trimmed..his hair was black....but what caught my attention was his eyes...my God......his eyes were light green?? i cant say...but  it was so mesmerizing that i  could stare at it all day....he had on a black hoody and a white singlet...with a black jean trousers and white sneakers . 

i wasn't aware of my surrounding as i kept on looking at that Greek GOD seating in front of me....until the stranger cleared his throat .. i could  imagine  how red my face must look now.. God!!! i was so embarrassed!!..

"Pls excuse me".. i said in a very tiny voice as i quickly ran away from them.. ..immediately i got to my stand.. i excused myself and went to the ladies to wash my face....sigh..God!!! i cant believe i embarrassed myself as such....looking at a guy like he is a God or what.. JESUS... what has gotten into me.. i asked myself as i look at my reflection in the mirror..

As i came outside from the rest room and went to my stand......i quickly sneaked a peep at them..and noticed the were gone... sigh.. i have no idea why their departure made me feel sad..especially the thought of not seeing that Greek God ..as i make a move to attend to other customers.. Richard the cleaning guy shouts my name as he comes closer to me..

""Hey Richards what's up" i said as i turn back to attend to him''

"sorry but a guy asked me to give you these"he said...giving me a paper.

"who is it"..i asked before collecting the paper

"i dunno..i think its one of the guys that ordered rare steak... the one with the black hoody asked me to give it to you"

i quickly collected the paper and opened it.what i saw made me blush.. 

"my name is not Greek GOD.. MY name is Ephastian.. hope to see you soon.."