Sayounara One

Sayonara, I Love U
One: I don't remember anything

Akitō's PoV.

Once in a while when I wake up, I find my self crying....

The dream I must have had can never recall....

But....

the sensation that I've lost something linger for a long time after I wake up...

I am always searching,

for something,

for someone.

This feeling has passed me I think from that day.....

"Aki, wake up its almost 6:00am! clean up and go to school!,,

"geez, why she's always shout every morning, i have my own alarm clock, so why she's always shout?,,

kriiiiiiiiiing...

"ok, im coming down!,,I wash my face and i get my bag before i turning down,

"Sit down my dear,and eat your breakfast,, She said while she wash a peace of plate.

"No mom, im out!,, I said

She look sad when im always say no. Ok fine I'm cold to her, when i talk to her, I'm not the first, she was.

" I'm off... I don't have a time to tell you all my bullshits story of my life.

I continue to go to school, I walk off course, everyday when I walk, the view I see now is same yesterday,the street I walk on is still the same, nothing new. I smirk. But in my dream every night.... the Girl in my dream, who is she? Why she's always appear in my own dream. Why me?

" Good morning Aki,, my classmate great me. I ignore her and i continue to think,

Later on the professor is in, I little quietly in a whole class, after class i came back to think again, If who is she!

"Aki, let's eat lunch!,, Tanaka's said but I ignore her again.

" I'm full, so eat your own,, I cold say.

"Huh! but Aki,, I turn my face to her "lately you act like a little bit weird, what's wrong with you?,, He continue.

" What do you think,, He sit my side closely "the meaning of my dream!,,

" What kind of dream?,, he said

"I don't know! But I saw a girl, she's crying I don't see her face,,

" And??,, He act like a little bit curiosity in my dream.

" And...

"And what?,, he shake her head and he feel excited.

" And....... I'm out, Bye. I said coldly .

"Asshhh..., Aki....!,, he turn down her shoulder, A little brat. I fixed my things and go out.

I don't know what happen to her! She always crying every time I see her in my dream. Her sad face, the face full of tears,and fear's I don't know how to help her, assshh...

" Aki, here!,, I saw Minami in a ground, while she wave her pretty hands. "Aki, come here!.I quickly go to her.

" What are you doing?, I said,

"Here! This is for you!, She gave me a peace of chocolate.

" What is this?,

"A chocolate,, she smile for a while.

" for what?

"I-i think Aki, i-i-I like you!,, She smile again, and turn her head's down.

" What kind of answer do you like to hear?,, I don't wanna hurt her, but I'm not interest on her. "I'm sorry, but I don't have anytime for that kind of feelings.,, exactly I don't have time for love.

I have full of pain in my heart after my father leave me, and my mother become a trouble maker in her own life, when my father leave in our house, She always drunk, every night she's cried, she always blink her self.

" Ahm..I see.... I-it's OK!, she roll her eyes and fall her tears slightly. "Ahm.. I came back to library,OK, I have to go! s-see you around!,, she force to smile before she leave. I know she crying, but I don't have to do, I continue to walk again.

After the class I'm going back home early, and out again go to my partime job, I work hard for my mother and for me to pay my tuition fee, my father own this restaurant. But he have a new family, so I don't wanna any trouble to her, I quietly work on it. I don't need her, All I need is money, if I get a lot of money to him, She doesn't work anymore then i remove that trush house, and I find a new house for her.

After my work i decide to go home early, but there's something to stop me, I walk and walk and walk and i find my self in front of the house, i think im lost.for the first time.

"Gosh, where i'm now? this place is unfamiliar to me,, I round my eyes in a ground.

"Ahm, excuse me! Who are you? i heard an angelique Voice from nowhere. why are you their in front of my house? what do you need? Are you looking for someone?

"No,sorry but i-i think im lost! what is this place?,, What should i do.

"Ah, you're lost! you're here in Kyoto, village, Do you want to coffee! let's come in,,

I don't understand but she's familiar in me, She looks like......the Girl in my Dream.

"Miss,What is your name?,, i don't know how i feel.Her face full of sadness,

"Me? my name is.......,,

..........

"Aki-, wake up its almost 6:00am! clean up and go to school!,, .

A dream again..Ashhhht. Her name? What is your name?..

------------------

whuaaaa~ sorry po sa wrong grammar... mali mali ata English ko... try lang~ ok next chapter tagalog nalang...hahahaha Sorry po..

~Jhing_er

Please Comments and Votes po kayo Salamat ~^w^~