Chapter 7

ABBY'S POV:

I picked up the last piece of trash. The guys left my house leaving behind their trash, me being the clean person I am had to pick it up because I can't deal with trash just sitting there. It just annoys me.

I heard my phone buzz and quickly walked towards it, opening the message.

From: Luke

Hey, I'll be back tonight. Don't miss me too much ;) xx

To: Luke

Oh, I won't x

I smiled, stuffing my phone into my pocket hearing the doorbell. I rushed to it, opening it to a purpleish/black hair guy, he was really tall, his height towering over my small frame.

"You must be Abby?" He smirked, I nodded.

"I'm Michael." He smiled and my eyes widen.

LUKE'S POV:

I set my phone down, laughing to myself.

"You better be careful with her..." Calum said, causing me to look up.

"We know how you are with girls, and Michael. Oh boy, better keep her secret forever." He finished and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Michael will never find out about her, promise." I said.

I hated Michael, but he was the leader. He saved all of us, so we have to respect him.

I snapped out of my thoughts about Michael and looked at my ringing phone. Abby? Calling me?

I answered quickly. "So, couldn't wait till I got home?" I chuckled.

"Ha.ha. So funny Lucas. Guess who I ran into?" I froze. Michael.

"I swear to god if you dare lay a finger-"

"What would you do, Lucas? Tell me what you'll do to me?" His tone was deadly serious and very angry.

"I'll kill you myself." I snapped.

"I'll love to see you try." He hung up.

My jaw tensed, I was about ready to explode. I was furious, how did he even find out about her? Was it one of the guys? No. Couldn't be. Was it the other gang? I don't know.

I got up after telling Calum and Ashton, them following close behind me. I can't deal with this now.

MICHAEL'S POV:

I set her phone on the coffee table. I looked at her as she nervously fiddled with her fingers on the couch.

"Did you honestly think that Luke can hide you? Please, I'm the leader. I always find out about their secret girls." I sat on the coffee table in front of her.

She stared at me, "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"For what? Lucas should be saying sorry." I tilted my head slightly.

"For dating your precious 'Lucas'" She spat, I rolled my eyes.

"You wanna know what happened to his other girls?" I said

She shook her head. "Why not? Its quite a funny story." I chuckled remembering the memories of his last girlfriend who he actually fallen for.

**FLASHBACK**

"So... you're Megan? I've heard a lot of things. Like you guys sneaking around." I smirked, looking down at her. She stepped back into her house, trying to slam the door but I stopped it with my foot.

I stepped in, closing her door. I slammed her against the wall, holding up my knife onto her neck.

"Wanna sleep around with my gang behind my back?" I muttered, about ready to cut her throat.

Tears spilled from her eyes. "P-p-please." She whispered. I shook my head.

"Oh honey, you didn't know. But even if I leave here with you alive, you'll tell poor Lucas." I smiled.

"Sorry, beautiful but you have to go." I said. "Michael!" Luke shouted. I smirked, digging the blade deep and cutting her throat wide open, leaving her to fall to the ground bleeding to death.

"See this?! This what happens when you have girlfriends. We don't need girls. We're a team and teams stick together. Got it?!" I shouted, walking out of her house leaving Luke and the young girl bleeding on the floor.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"P-p-please." She whispered, she sounded like Megan a bit and I shook my head. "Honey, I just went through the story of Megan. Don't pull that please shit on me!"

She shut up and I pulled out my famous pocket knife. Then poof, Calum, Ashton, and Luke came running in and an idea popped in my head.

"Yes, Now I can start playing the game I wanted to play!" I cheered.

"Calum, here now." I instructed pointing at the spot next to Abby.

"Ashton there now."

"And if I don't?" He spat back. I pulled out my gun and he went to his spot that I pointed.

"And Lucas. You can stand there. So now let the games begin!"

"What game?" Luke asked.

"The which one should I save game. Got it?" I glared at Luke and he nodded.

"Well, well, well, This is going to be fun, huh Abby?" I stood right in front of her.

"So you have to choose 1 person to walk out here alive. Its either Luke, Ashton, and Calum." I smirked.