Chapter 35

"So when will I know where we are going?" I asked as we were seated for takeoff.
"When we get there." Prince responds, giving me a quick kiss and wink.
"How long will the flight be?" I ask, taking a drink of my water.
"About 20 hours."
"What?!" I exclaim, spraying the water all of him.
"Babe!" He yells, wiping it off his face and shirt.
"I'm so sorry!" I begin helping him dry off. "I just wasn't expecting that answer. And I'm so bad at geography it really didn't help me figure it out." I laugh.
"I know. That's why I told you. Then once we get there the time difference is like 16 hours so we are going to be fucked up for a day or two. We need to try to rest as much as possible on the plane."
A few minutes later we had taken off and the seatbelt light went off. "Want to go to the back room and lay down?" Prince asks.
"Yes. But first I want to join the mile high club." I whisper in his ear.
"Oh really? You aren't a member?"
"No! Are you?" He looks at me in amusement. "Wait. Don't answer that. Stupid question." I say, rolling my eyes.
"Don't be mad momma. Let's go make you a member." He responds, grabbing my hand and leading me to the back. Once inside he closes the door and hops on the bed. "Come join me beautiful." He says, patting the bed beside him. I remove my clothes down to my bra and panties and crawl over to him seductively. "Damn momma. That was sexy." He grabs me and pulls me on top of him. He lays back on the pillow and puts his hands behind his head. "Sit up on me and take off your bra...slowly." He commands. I straddle him and sit up, running my hands through my hair and then moving them down and squeezing the cups of my bra. I push the fabric up and take each breast into my hands and give a light squeeze and buck my hips slightly. Prince moans quietly and sucks in air through his clinched teeth. I take my thumbs and roll them over each nipple, bringing them out. I cover them back up with my bra and bring the straps down, slowly, one by one, to my elbows. Prince brings his hands to the straps and yanks them down with my bra to my waist and quickly unfastens it and tosses it to the ground. "Hey. I thought you wanted a show."
"I did. But I couldn't take any more. I needed to see them now." He raises up and takes my right breast into his mouth and lightly bites at my nipple. I throw my head back, running my fingers through his flowing hair, and groan.
He continues to lick, nibble, and suck on both breasts until I have a large pool of wetness in my panties. He finally releases them from his mouth, gliding his fingers to my panties and pushes them to one side. He moves his fingers up and down my slit gently. "I was going to ask how that felt but I think I have my answer." He chuckles, kissing up my neck. "Are you ready to become a member babe?"
"Yes." I whimper as he inserts two fingers into my entrance. "Mmmmm it feels so good baby. Take me."
"Tell me what you want momma." He moans into my ear, quickening the pace of his thrusts. "I need to hear your desire."
"Make love to me." I breath out heavily. "Show and tell me how much you love me."
He lifts me off his lap and lays me down on the bed. He slides my panties off and stands up. He brings them up to his face and takes a deep breathe in, rolling his eyes back into his head. "It smells so sweet Jensen." He opens his eyes and smiles at me and then finds the crotch and gives it a couple of long strokes with his tongue. "Mmmmm. Tastes even sweeter." He bends down and slowly licks from my entrance to my clit and then raises back up. "But it taste best like that." He steps back from the bed and slowly removes his clothes, never taking his eyes off of me and my body. I could feel the juices dripping down to the comforter as I watched his striptease. "You look eager for me momma." I bite my bottom lip and nod my head. "Don't keep me waiting any longer." I demand and he immediately climbs on top of me. "I adore you. You know that right? I can't imagine my life without you. I don't want to. You make me a better man." Just as I thought this might be the beginning of his marriage proposal, he stops talking and enters me gently. As much as I loved hearing what he was saying, I was glad this wasn't going to be the way we got engaged. I tried to push any proposal thoughts out of my mind and enjoy the sweet, sensual love he was giving me. I don't want this whole trip to be me trying to predict if he was about to ask me to marry him. I wanted to enjoy each moment for what they were, but hoped that I would be coming back engaged to the man of my dreams. "Are you ok momma? You sure are quiet. They can't hear us in the cockpit."
"Yes. I'm fine. You feel so good. I love you in me."
"No quoting song lyrics during sex baby." He says with a quiet laugh. "I lose my concentration."
"Why?" I ask giggling.
"Bc then I start singing the song in my head."
"I figured you are singing a song or hearing music in your head at any given moment anyway."
"I am a lot. But not usually during sex."
"You are good at multitasking. I have faith in you." I respond, swatting his ass with my hand.
He chuckles and shakes his head, burying it in my neck and speeding up his pace. He starts humming the song in my ear, never losing the rhythm of his hips. The sweet sound of his voice in my ear while making love to me put me in a state of euphoria. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it all. I was in such a relaxed state that I again went mute. "Baby what's wrong with you today? Am I not pleasing you right? You're so quiet."
"Of course you are. It feels amazing."
"I think we are going to have to dial up this love making session or you're going to fall asleep on me." He said, sitting back on his knees and pulling me into his lap with my feet flat on the bed by his thighs. I lift up and down on him, making him grip my waist tightly. "That's it momma." He looks down to watch himself disappear and reappear faster and faster. "You make me so fucking hard. Do you feel my hard dick baby?"
"Yes daddy. It's so hard. You're so big and warm inside my tight pussy...."
"Shit! I'm about to cum! Will you swallow me momma?"
I stop grinding and give him a kiss on the lips. "Bring it here baby." He stands up on the bed and I take him in my mouth, forcefully sucking his tip. "Oh Jensen! Are you ready to taste me?"
I nod my head and moan, sending the vibrations up his shaft. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" He screams as he takes both hands into my hair and pushes me all the way down him and ejaculates down my throat. His body starts twitching and he whines as he releases himself from my lips and melts down to the bed, sprawling out on his back. "Damn baby. I think I became a new member of the club. That was incredible." I lay down on my side, facing him, propping my head up with my hand. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." I smiled, trailing my fingernails up and down his chest and stomach. "Where are we going?"
"Don't try to use my weak state out of mind for your evil ways."
"Damn it! I thought you would be so high you might spill the beans."
He giggles, turning towards me, mirroring my body. "Why do you keep trying? Don't you like surprises?"
"Yes, but I'm dying to know!"
"You will know soon enough. I'm afraid you've worked this trip up so much in your mind it might be a letdown."
"I highly doubt that. I'm with you. That's all I need to make me happy."
"I'm still not telling you."
"Shit! Let's just go to sleep then. I'm out of ideas." I laugh, leaning in to kiss him tenderly.
"We can't go to sleep yet momma."
"Why?" I ask, laying back on the pillow and closing my eyes.
"Bc I'm not going to have sex with you, cum in your mouth, and then roll over and go to sleep. I'll save that for when I'm old and we've been married for years."
I open one eye to see him with a big cheesy grin on his face. "That sounds like a fairytale come true. At least you'll still want me I guess." I shut mu eyes again, trying to get comfortable.
"I'll always want you. I'll be the one getting old and wrinkly first. You probably won't want me."
"I can't see that ever happening. Men always seem to get better with age. It's so unfair....oh god!" I exclaim, feeling Prince's tongue making it's way to my core. He spreads me open and looks longingly at my womanhood. "I'm always going to want you baby. No matter what. And I'll forever want your beautiful pussy. I want it now. I'll want it after my children come out of it. I'll want it when you're 100 years old..."
"You'll definitely be dead by then."
"I'll want it when I'm dead then." He says, turning his head to the side, closing his eyes and leaving a trail of kisses up and down my middle. "I love you so much Jensen." He moans out and begins to work my clit with his tongue. "I love you too baby. Where are we going?"
"Shut! Up!" He growls, and sucks harshly on my clit, causing me to scream and try to scoot away. "Nope." He says, grabbing my legs and shoving me back to his face. "Now you're getting punished." He announces, while taking his fingers and tongue and working me into a frenzy.
A few hours later, I wake up to find that I was alone in the bed. Just as I was about to search for my clothes, Prince comes back into the room with a tray full of food. "Did you sleep well?"
"I did! And I'm starving."
"You're in luck then pretty lady." He says putting the tray down on the end table beside me. There was a mixture of fruits, vegetables, and cheeses. "Pace yourself. This is all the food for the whole flight and we still have like 14 hours to go."
"I'll try not to take that in a 'you are a pig' kind of way."
"I would never call you a pig momma. I just wanted you to know we don't have a lot to eat on the plane. But if we get desperate, we can eat each other again." He says, licking the top of my shoulder over to my neck.
"I'm not into cannibalism." I answer, shoving a strawberry into my mouth.
"Are you sure? You're the meat eater. And that's not what I meant anyway." He says, taking a bite out of the strawberry I was holding in my hand.
"Hey! Get your own." I demand, jerking it away away his face.
"You are so stingy. I brought you this tray of food bc I knew you had to be hungry and you don't even want to share it?!"
"I know you. You probably stuffed yourself silly before bringing me the leftovers. And you left me in here alone to do that, so who really is the stingy one?"
"Ok you're right I was gorging myself with the pilots waiting for you to wake up. But I'm taking you on a surprise birthday getaway so am I really that stingy?"
"Oh baby. You're right. Here. Take what you want." I say, shoving the tray towards him.
"You're damn right I will." He said, taking the tray from me and moving to his side of the bed. He lays the tray on his lap and slowly picks up a baby carrot and motions me to him. I scoot over to him and he slides it in my mouth. "Mmmm that was hot. Like you were giving it a blow job."
I roll my eyes and signal for him to give me more food. We spent the next several minutes feeding each other. As we were finishing up, he looks at me and gives me a soft kiss. "I have something for you." He says, looking at me deep in the eyes. My heart skips a beat, thinking he was about to pull out a ring.
"Ok. What?" I ask, a slight tremble in my voice.
"It's an early birthday present. Wait right here. I'll be right back." He gives me a quick kiss on the forehead and leaves the room. I scurry over to put my shirt and pants on. I didn't want to be nude when he proposed. I jumped back in the bed anxiously awaiting his return.