Levi's house chapter 3

Erens P.O.V

I never felt so scared in my life. I started to tremble in fear of being......smacked. My heart was racing and I felt as if I was going to throw up. My breathing quickened making me take deep shaky breaths. I need to get out of here and quick! I thought as my thoughts got quickly interrupted. "Eren? " I didn't even notice that I covered my face with my arms. I uncovered my face, and looked up too see a surprised Levi. "It's alright Eren, we're not going to hurt you." I gulped at the last part......hurt me? "You look like we might kill you." His father joked making me gulp. "S-Sorry," I began looking down when I heard Levi's mom talk to me.

"I heard you're bullied at school." She began making me nod, "And that you worked 5 jobs..." The father continues, Man they talk a lot about me...that's nice. "I work 5 jobs because...well...you see it's for my mother. She has cancer." I went on regretting it immediately when I was pulled into a warm embrace from Levi's mom, she told me how sorry she was when she asked me about my father..."My dad...he's real busy...he's a doctor and he's trying to cure my mom." I lied feeling cold eyes stare at me making me flinch and glance over at Levi, who stared at me intently. I looked away, they offered me lots of food...which I...stuffed my mouth with.  They cooked amazing.

I stayed quiet while they all spoke to each other, I love their French accents. It's cute.

"Eren...honey. Is something happening at home?" Levi's mom asked.

I choked on my food, I coughed loudly  bawling my fist while I hit my chest, I cleared my throat and looked her straight in the eyes, "What do you mean?" I asked hesitantly when she slowly placed her fork on the table. "The way you eat, makes you look like you haven't had a meal in days. And how skinny you look...I'm sorry I don't mean to be mean...it just concerns me." She went on making my heart beat faster, Should I tell them? I gulped and looked down at my plate, so I made up another lie. "My father is rarely home.  So he can't buy groceries, and I don't have enough money to buy food for myself,  after paying my mother's doctor bills and her kemotherapy. And...you get use to it after a while." I admitted making Levi's mother's face turn into a sad expression.

I don't need your pity...

~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~

I followed Levi to the guest room carrying another pair of clothes that Levi let me borrow, he told me to take a shower.

I did and man.

It's been forever...since that last time I took a shower. I've been doing a lot of stuff to make me look nice and smell nice...since...I'm terrified of taking a shower at my house. I walked out in the black baggy shirt that Levi gave me, I also wore his grey sweats...which are very baggy since I'm pretty thin. I used the towel wrapped around my neck to dry my shaggy hair. "Hey Eren. Do you want to watch a movie?" Levi asked walking into the bathroom with me while I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush Levi gave me,  I looked at him through the mirror and watched him lean against the wall. Damn he's hot. I stared at him,  his raven bangs covering his steel gray eyes, "What's a movie?" I asked making him quickly look at me,  "You don't know what a movie is?" He began his face expression surprised, I ran my fingers through my hair keeping my eyes on the floor...he's going to make fun of me.

"My dad never let's me watch anything." I muttered under my breath making his jaw drop, "Holy shit. That's cruel. Come on let's watch something." He told me making me nod. I followed behind him when he lead the way into the guest room, turning on the T.V.

( guest room)

( guest room)

(freaking T. V.)

I stared in awe at how big the T.V. was, I ran my fingers through my hair trying to keep my hair out of my eyes,  "Holy..." I muttered looking around the whole room, my bangs covered my eyes like a sheepdog, I continued to look around. I walked over to the huge bed and sat down, oh my god...I felt like I was on a cloud..."So this is what a bed feels like..." I muttered loud enough only for me to hear when Levi turned his head towards me, "What?" I looked at him "Nothing." I told him with a smile, my hair keeps falling in my face making me irritated.

"Here."

My heart skipped a beat when, Levi reached for me, I felt him run his fingers through my shaggy hair. "I have something that you can use." Levi told me rising to his feet and walking out of the room, I watched him leave,  He has a fine ass. I quickly looked down mentally slapping myself, when he came back with something in his hand, "Okay. Hopefully this will help." Levi told me climbing on the bed and going behind me, I blushed real hard when he began to gather my bangs and pulled them back, I stayed still when I felt him slip the metal clip he had in his hand into my hair.

I blinked.

"There." Levi said softly sitting down beside me grabbing the remote control and turning in the T.v. I sat there touching my hair then looking at the T.v. screen with amazement. So colorful. I thought to myself when I felt Levi put his arm behind me, FUCK ME DADDY!! Whoa!! No...no...he probably doesn't like me...stop thinking he does you idiot...you're ugly. And worthless. My thoughts were interrupted by the front door being slammed which made me jump back. "Mikasa?" I heard Levi call making me glance at him, when a raven haired girl walked in, she had the same stoic expression Levi had. "Hey." she said softly running her fingers through her hair, "Sorry about the door. I'm tired. So...I'm going to bed. Talk to you guys tomorrow." she said softly walking away.

She gave me a look before leaving the room.

I felt Levi's hand hover over mine when he grabbed the remote flipping through the channels,  when he put on something scary. I watched wide eyed.

Levi's P.O.V.

I watched in sadness and amazement at how exited he was...never seen a movie...that's terrible...I kept my eyes in him watching his face expressions, with his bangs out if his hair a can finally see his eyes, and his face...looked sculpted. His eyes were wide and full of life. To be honest that's the first time I've seen his eyes look like that.

End of P.O.V.

Why Me? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara