two

Aspen;

We moved. Another part in Los Angeles. It's been six months since I've gotten that text from Dylan. Dylan and I never gotten a long. He was really manipulative and abusing. That wasnt healthy for me. I would always find him with another girl. I was so in love with him I just couldn't. I was so blinded.

I unlocked my phone and went on instagram...

I haven't been here in awhile since I deleted my account... @ orgasmicdolan. I should've gave it away instead of deleting it. I wish nothing never happened between the twins and I. Grayson was a totally douche. Ethan... Ethan.

Before we moved I was taking a jog and I saw him and a girl together. She looked like Heather. Not surprised to be honest. She would go after any hot guy. I saw them make out and cuddle in the front yard which makes me think why cant they go in the house and do all that lovey dubby stuff. It's like they want me to see them together.

I even try to have a conversation with him. I was getting the mail and I saw him and yelled "Hey Ethan!" he just gave me a fake smile and a wave... like he doesnt want anything to do with me. That's okay I dont need anymore assholes in my life.

After the whole suicidal incident I've been a lot better kind of. Still stressing over Dylan's text and why he hasn't showed up yet. Again it's been six months. School starts the day after tomorrow. I wonder what's everyone going to think/say about me. I shouldn't stress too much over this. I really shouldn't stress about anything.

I closed my phone and went walked down the stairs. I went in the kitchen and hopped up on the island and grabbed a banana. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it ?!" I yelled from the kitchen

No answer.

I hopped down from the island and looked through the peephole. No one was there.

I opened the door and went outside and walked down the concrete stairs. Soon I felt too hands grasp around my waist which made me jump up in surprise.

I screamed in terror. My face changed emotions when I saw him.

"Heyy! Its been a while since I saw you!" I said as I pulled him into a hug

"You too! How are you doing?" He asked

"Im doing okay" I smiled

"So which douche bag are you with now from across the street?" Alex asked

"Neither" I laughed

We both started laughing and just sat down on the concrete stairs and caught up on things. I told him about how I almost ended my life because of the assholes across the street.

Alex and I kept talking. I saw Ethan come out of his house. He stopped dead tracks when he saw Alex and I talking. I kept the conversation going. He looked sad. Like he wasnt happy.. I don't like seeing people unhappy, especially assholes.

"Hold on" I stopped Alex

"Wait... where are you going?"

"Just across the street" I said while getting up

"Im coming with" he said anxiously

"No no no, it's okay I got this" I smiled and I gave him a quick hug.

I walked over there barefooted.

"Hey" he said while he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey" I smiled a little.

"How are you doing?" He asked

"Good." I looked down at my bare feet. Wondering what I was going to say next.

"So you ready for school?" He grinned

"Yeah! What about you ?" I asked a little enthusiastically

"Yeah-" he began

"Hey! What are you doing with my boyfriend you suicidal skank ass bitch!" Heather yelled as she came out of Ethan's house pissed.

"I was just-"

"Trying to suck his dick? You had your chance honey. Now it's mine." She smirked as she grabbed his crotch and he jumped a little.

"Okay, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I said while walking back to the house.

"Good. Go cut yourself more." She yelled

I stopped. I turned around and sped towards her and gave her a good left hook. She fell to the ground as Ethan pushes me back from her.

"You don't know how long I wanted to fucking do that!" I yelled while laughing

"Why the fuck would you do that!?" Ethan yelled at me

"Why the fuck would you just stand there and let her call me that. Huh? Why didn't you Ethan? Please tell me." I yelled

He just stood there looking at me. His veins popping out of his arms. I have to admit he looked really hot.

He stepped closer to me and caressed my cheek.

"Fucking don't" I swiped his hand off of my cheek.

I walked back angrily to the house.

"Woah, what happened over there? I heard screamin' and shit" Alex said as he got up. "You okay?"

"Yes, of course!" I exclaimed

"So there's this party this Saturday, you wanna go with me like as my date?" he asked nervously

"Uh I don't know about that." I smiled

"Wanna just stay here and watch movies ?" i tried to compromise

"Sure. That seems lit." he smiled.

I can tell he really didn't want to.

I saw Ethan helped Heather up. My hand hurts a little.

"Damn did you punch somebody over there?" he asked while looking at my hand

"Yeah, Heather. It's about time I stick up for myself" I told him

"Asp, violence isn't the answer. I mean hell yeah she deserved it but there was no reason for that." he spat at me

"You're right." I looked down

"C'mon lets go inside" he suggested

-

Hey (; sorry for the mistakes. Enjoy !

-Jay xx