Imagine.. Spending Valentine's Day With Jared Leto

"OK this one is a joke.. I promise.." Your Mum shot a look to your sister who was already sneering in her chair.  

Today it was February 13th and your 24th birthday. Your parents had come over to visit you along with your sister, brother and some of your closest friends. You watched your sister skeptically for a minute before starting to peel off the wrapping paper. As soon as you grabbed a handle of a mug and ripped the paper to reveal Jared's face you were laughing. 

"Very funny guys.." You say as you pulled off the wrapping paper completely revealing a china mug with a topless Jared Leto showing himself on it. "I'm guessing this was your doing?" You say as your eyes meet your sisters.

"Maybe.." This makes all of you start laughing. "Seeing as he couldn't be here we thought we'd bring something of him to you." Her tone returned to a serious one which made you snap back into reality. Jared had been on tour for a while and had been doing a lot of promotion for Dallas Buyers Club which required him travelling all over the world which meant you hadn't seen him for 4 months and it had been hard on both of you. It was soon to be your year anniversary of being with him and you'd never felt so distant. Neither of you could help how much you missed each other and wished things were different. 

"Anyway," Your Mum beings as she sees you starting to over think the situation once again. "You better go get ready - we're booked for Revenir in an hour!" 

_______________________________________________________

"Blue or red?" Your sister said as she hovered in your doorway. 

Examining the two dresses in her hand, you get up and start to examine the material. 

"Red. You always look so lovely in that dress!" You say as she smiles and hooks the two dresses to the door handle and hugs you. 

"What's this for?" You say as you are squeezed tighter.

"I know how hard this must be," You didn't want to say anything because you knew she knew what she was talking about. Her boyfriend is in the army and regularly leaves home for months at a time. "I know how you feel. I'm always here if you need to talk. Okay?" 

There was a long pause as you buried your face into her hair.

"Okay." You finally spoke. 

"Let's go then - this is one of the nicest restaurants in London.. Believe me!" She said smiling. 

_______________________________________________________

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..

The people around the table consisted of your Mum, Dad, younger sister, older brother and your friends Mel and Fleur. The meal at the restaurant Revenir had been wonderful and now your Mum had started the choir of very out of tune people singing. The restaurant was very small and so their loud voices made the people sat having their meals all turn and look with a smile on their face. All of a sudden there was a voice from behind you. 

"Happy birthday dear Malfoy.."

At this point your head snapped around to look behind you because there was only one person who called you that and could sing in such melodic tones. Ever since you'd seen the last Harry Potter they had started calling you it because your hair colour was almost exactly the same as Malfoy's and you'd always had an intense love for the house Slytherin. 

"Happy birthday to you." Jared spoke with a cake balanced on one hand, a balloon in the other and a huge smile on his face. 

Before you had time to examine everybody's reaction or read the writing on the cake or examine the pattern on the balloon your arms were around a suit collar as you squeezed Jared the tightest you ever had. Your Mum got up from the table and slowly relieved Jared of an unsteady cake and a fluttering balloon as she leaned in close to your ear.