CHAPTER 1 - FAKING

LEO'S POV:

The whole of the 7 except me were in the dining room on the Argo 2, waiting for me to cook dinner because it is my turn.

As I put my fabulous tacos on a platter I hear some muffled voices coming from inside. I shrug it off but when I hear my name I freeze at the door.

"Its not like Leo ever does anything! I mean, yeah sure he built this ship, but he's a child of Hephaestus, it's a piece of cake for them!" I hear Frank say.

"Yes, I agree. No one likes him either he is so annoying! Me and Pipes aren't even friends with him! He's the odd one out, no wonder he has no girlfriend! Nobody can stand him for even more than five minutes!" Jason exclaimed.

I started trembling and tears started to pool into my eyes. Of course they weren't really my friends. I'm all alone, no one cares. An what hurt more, was that nobody stuck up for me. I'm Leo Valdez, The Repair Boy, The Seventh Wheel, The annoying scrawny one of the great, powerful 7.

I silently walked back to the kitchen and took a few minutes to calm down slightly before going back to the dining room. I walked in and no one would meet my eye. I set the platter down on the table and gave them a fake grin. "Well, I'm going to bed, not hungry bye!" I said in a rushed way and left not giving them a chance to reply. Once I was out of their view I let the tears flow, choking on air I run to my room. I slam and lock the door, breathing heavily.

HOPE YOU LIKE CHAPTER 1! CHAPTER 2 WILL BE OUT SOON! STAY SAFE FELLOW DEMIGODS! AND REMEMBER...#TEAM LEO!

~ALTHEA-HELLFIRE~