Brutal

[ Author's Note: Trigger warning for rape]

"M-m-Morty! Ya gotta get up, Morty! It's t-time Morty, time for an adventure Morty!"

Morty rolled over and groaned. "Rick?" he asked, squinting his eyes at his red analog clock. "It's four AM, Rick!"

"I know Morty," Rick belched. "I know, but this is reeeal important Morty, real important for your old, your old grandpa." A dopey smile plastered his face. Morty felt a spreading wetness on his bed. Rick had spilled a bottle of beer on his comforter.

Morty's eyes widened in fear. An adventure? Now?

"Rick, you're drunk," Morty stammered.

"Y-yeah, no shit Sherlock." Rick slurred. "Let's go." He grabbed Morty's arm, pulling him roughly put of bed. Morty felt adrenaline running through his veins as he fought against Rick's iron grip. 

"No!" Morty shouted reflexively. He wriggled in Rick's hand to no avail. If Rick noticed, he didn't care.

"Don't be s-such a puss, M-Morty. This will, will only take a sec."

---

So, this is what a panic attack feels like.

Morty's breath pushed up to raspy gasps. He rocked like a caged animal in the spaceship's chair. He looked in the mirror. Dilated pupils. Messy hair. Horrified face. He barely recognized himself. He didn't recognize Rick at all.

Rick was just barely piloting the spaceship, veering wildly around the barren sky. He took frequent chugs from his flask and seemed unaware Morty was even there, let alone how terrified he was.

Morty's thoughts wouldn't rest. The jumped from thought to thought to thought about what could go wrong with a drunk Rick on a strange planet. What if they crashed the ship? What if they got lost? What if they died?

What if it happens again?

Morty curled into a ball on the seat. 

No. Not again. He couldn't do it again.

He didn't have long to ponder. Rick soon took a sharp left and approached a small green planet. Morty's stomach dropped.

Rick and Morty approached what appeared to be a small city, one rather similar to a city that could be found somewhere on Earth. However, what the city lacked in size was made up for in unusually excessive opulence. Great buildings of marble and quartz lined the sparkly clean streets. They towered like tombstones.

When they landed, Rick almost pulled him out of the spaceship. "C'mon Morty, we're already late." Rick muttered. 

"L-late for w-what, Rick?" Morty wanted to scream. He heard himself only squeak.

Rick didn't answer. He dragged Morty down the street, never breaking his grip. The streets were filled with green alien creatures with big calming blue eyes and warm, sparkling, perfectly white smiles. Some hulked over under their massive, almost monstrous, weight, others flitted around lightly on their slender human-like legs. Some looked nearly human. Some looked like beasts. Plenty turned to watch the alien pair walk briskly down the street. 

"Don't let them fool ya, Morty. These, These guys aren't playin' around. They're Keeblos, and they'll fuck you up, Morty. They're always looking to find someone to fuck with."

Morty hoped he meant it figuratively. So much for calming down.

Eventually, the pair reached a rather nondescript building with a teller in front of the door.