~4~

I could hear though,but all I can see is darkness.I heard something I never wanted to hear.

"There is only little venom nothing major. It's only going to cover a partial part of her heart. She will be twice as stronger and faster. Her eyes will be red,but will turn to be a yellowish color."

This leech will pay for what she did. I will tear her head off. Then her arms. Then her legs.

How can my brother be happy with me. My pack. Even Jacob. He may say he'll be with me always,but this could change everything. I don't belong anymore.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Everything seemed different. I look to my left and saw Jacob shaking. Carlisel and Sam speaking. I got up and walked over to Jake.

"Hey,look. I'm alive." I said. He turned to me and hugged me for dear life. When he pulled apart he looked into my eyes with discomfort.

"ZoZo your eyes." He said. I gave him a confused look. I saw a mirror to the other side of the room. I went to jog over,but instead I sped. Like really fast. I put my hand out in front of me,so I won't run into the wall.

I looked into the mirror. My eyes were red.

"Carlisel am I a-"

"No. Your a hybrid. Your more of a wolf that a vampire. Your just twice as strong and faster."

"I'm going to kill Vic-"

"Carlisel!!" Someone shouted. He disappeared.

Sam gave me a hug. I grabbed jakes hand and we went to find carlisel and his family."

"You might get your chance to kill Victoria." Edward said. We gave them weird looks.

"Victoria is building an army-" Alice said.

"Hold up! What damn army?" Jacob asked.

"Newborns. Our kind. Victoria is building them. With help.Carlisel said.

"We'll help fight." I blurted out. The pack looked at me like at had two heads. All of a sudden howls came out.

"We'll do it. Guys Seth and Leah phased let's go." Sam said.

After the Clearwater sibling incident.

"Alright guys listen up. We are going to go train with the Cullen's. Don't attack unless I say so. We will not shift back into human form. You stay in wolf form. Got it?" Sam said. Everyone nodded. We all phased and left.

We got to the spot and stood in front of the Cullen's.

"Hey,Jake." Bella said. Oh god why is she hear? Paul snickered and I growled at him.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." Edward said. He will be translating for us.

"They came that's all that matters." Carlisel muttered to Edward.

"They want to know how are they different from us." Edward said.

"When we are in our newborn stage we're a lot more ruthless,and stronger. Jasper here has experience with newborns." Carlisel explained.

"The newborns will stop at nothing to kill. You. A few tips. Never let them get their arms around you. They will crush you and you...will...die." He explain. "Emmet. Let's go." He started showing tips. He battled with Emmet,Rosalie,and Alice.

Edward and Carlisel fought. Finally we began to left,but I turned towards Edward.

'Edward.' I thought to him.

"Yes."

'Seth and I will be on the mountain with you and Bella. I wanna be the one to kill Victoria.' I thought to him.

"Deal." He said and turned to Bella. Jake came to me and we left. This fight was going to end with someone hurt.

I will stop at nothing to not make that happen. Even if it means to sacrifice myself.

I will kill Victoria. I will make her suffer. Just wait.