Meeting The Devil

I pointed at the tree where that person just was, I was freaking out, more than possible. "That's just Zed well we call him Zed his name is Simon" GK said it like it was the most common thing. "So wanna get to the office" GK asked, me still being flabbergasted by what just happened, just nodded. " Okay let's go" GK said as he started walking, so I followed. As we got closer I noticed something about the building it kept going up not stopping.

  "As you can see it keeps going up, to show the endless greif of hell" GK said a smirk showing on his face. 'Is this funny' I thought. "You know that when people come in they look like posh business Men who thought they were going to some sort of heaven" GK said. "Then you came along like a confused and hungry dog" GK said with a slight chuckle. I started to walk to the building before I was lifted into the air. I was brought to an open window and pulled in violently.

  I looked around before seeing a figure in a cloak with a mask of a bull skull on. I felt my body freeze as I stared at them. They started to take off their mask, causing me to be anxious. Once they took it off I was almost confused. It was just a normal person sitting their as they took their cloak off. They sat there in a vest without anything under it and cargo shorts. He wore Crocs, freaking Crocs. "Hi names Ravn, what's your name" Ravn asked. I stared at him and pointed at my neck wound showing I was unable of speaking. "Hi silent I'm Ravn" Ravn said. I looked at him not amused.

  "Wanna hear a joke" Ravn asked, I just shrugged. "What do you call cheese that's alone" He didn't say anything for a while "Provolone" He said laughing to no extent.

  A piece of cheese was in my hands I just stared at him. "So how do you like hell" Ravn asked. I shrugged, "You should like it" Ravn said. He looked at me hurt "What's wrong with it" He said tears welling in his eyes. That's when I learned the devil was a crybaby.

So what do you think about Ravn so far and well Hell Itself and what do you think will happen in the next chapter

Also special thanks to Lively_Linguist for reading and commenting on my story I really appreciate it.