ten.

It was around ten o'clock, and Zayn had already kissed Liam in front of all the boys, Louis had to stick his face in a bowl full of flour and trade shirts with Harry, Niall had to eat a spoonful of hot sauce and lemon juice mixed together, and much more.

We learned that Niall liked a boy named Dylan O'Brien, whom he sits next to in his reading class. (Dylan stutters, Niall just has dyslexia)

It was one more round, and Zayn was asking Harry a truth. "Who do you like?" Zayn smirked, and Liam gasped from his current spot, which happened to consist of his own head in the black-haired boy's lap. Zayn chuckled, putting a hand in his new boyfriend's hair. He started playing with the short quiff, and Liam sighed contentedly.

"I'll tell you, Zayn. But you can't tell anybody. Not even anybody in this group." Harry said, scooting over to Zayn so he could whisper in the shorter boy's ear. "It's Louis." He whispered, and Zayn's smirk only grew wider as his eyes travelled around the room. "Who is it?" Niall whined, but Harry just stared at him dumbfoundedly.

"You're so stupid, Ni. I already told you." Harry says, shaking his head. "Oh yeah." Niall said, shrugging. "Mind if I crash here tonight?" He asked Louis suddenly, and Louis shrugged.

"I don't care. You guys can all stay if you want. I have a guest bedroom, the living room couch, and a couch in the family room in case we need it." Louis smiled, looking around the room. Everyone smiled, and Niall jumped up and ran downstairs. "I call couch!" He screamed, as Louis got up and dusted his jeans off.

"C'mon, Li." Zayn said, helping Liam up before going into the guest bedroom, Harry guessed. "Harry...you can go downstairs...or stay in here. But only if you want." Louis added hastily before going to the bathroom to take out his piercings. "I'll stay if that's okay?" Harry asked, and Louis nodded.

About and hour later, Harry and Louis were both laying in bed, facing each other. Harry was eyeing Louis' tattoo-filled torso, and Louis was just admiring the curly-haired boy. After a while, Louis couldn't help but pull Harry to his chest. Harry laid there silently as he counted his crush's breaths below him, before falling into a deep sleep.