The Truth Comes Out

Zianna knocks at your door.

Your POV

You open the door and see a woman standing there.

"Um... Hello, can I help you?"

"Yes. Are you Y/N?"

"I am."

"Wonderful! Then you must be the girl dating my little ZueZue!!"

"ZueZue?! Oh. You must mean Zane... Um.. Come in, would you like a cup of Tea?"

"I would love some! Thank you."

"My pleasure, ma'm. What kind of tea would you like?"

"Do you have any Jasmine tea? It's my favorite!"

"I do actually! You go in the living room, which is that way," you point, "or you can follow me to the kitchen, whichever you would prefer."

"The living room, please, and no need to be so formal, dear!" Zianna smiles brightly at you.

You smile brightly back at her.

Oh boy, this is going to be hard...

~~~~~~~Time skip to after the tea is done~~~~~~~

"You have such a beautiful home Y/N!"

"Thank you, I thought so too. That's why I moved here."

"Are you sure you didn't move because of my little ZueZue!" Zianna winks at you and giggles.

You sigh and set down you tea cup on the table. "Zianna... Why do you think that Zane and I are dating?"

"Well, I saw that picture of you and Zane together and Zane was blushing! ZueZue almost never blushes!"

"Zianna, I think its time to explain something to you, and please don't overreact until after I'm done explaining... Please?!?" you beg.

Zianna sighs, "Well alright, I promise."

"Zane and I.... Are NOT dating.." You explain the situation to her and what really happened.

Zianna sniffles and looks at you shocked, "So.."

"Me and Zane are not a thing, but we are really good friends and we will continue to be friends for a very long time. Zane is like a brother to me."

"Well, thank you for being honest with me, your honesty is much appreciated. I'm sorry that I over reacted and assumed you two were dating, but it makes me happy to know that at least Zane has a friend here, You." Zianna smiles at you and stands up.

"If you don't mind I must be going, I have a lot of things to catch up on! Like spending time with my boys!"

"(and telling Garte to cancel the wedding plans)"

"What?!?!" you ask suprised.

"Oh nothing dear! You have a good day now! Bye!" Zianna says as she walks out the door.

"Ok then?..." You shrug and start cleaning up the tea set and taking it to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Until next time my wonderful and beautiful little angels!

<3