Oen

Yes the mistakes are on purpose!!
(Because imperfection? Haha, yea ok)

Your reflection gazed back as you started intently in to the mirror. You were focused on every detail. By this time you weren't sure of anything, if what you were seeing was real. It was 4:30 am and you had woken up a bit early for your new school, you had to have extra time to inspect for any dawdling  imperfections. You greatly disappointed yourself, you saw a sullen (skin tone) face with acne dappling  the shadowed corners of your face.
"No matter how many times I exfoliate" you sigh turning away from the mirror glumly. But your weren't done yet. You looked down at your hands, your eczema (a skin disease) had been acting up despitef it being spring. Your hands were a bit swollen and had blotches and rashes that bled and oozed pus. You couldn't bend your fingers due to the extra bloated fat, it reminded you of a beached whale.

"This uniform..." you huffed. It was an ill fitting, chest-suffocating blouse that tucked in to a skirt that was 7 inches above the knees. You pulled on the maroon cardigan that represented your whole school. Euphony High School.
And then, the infamous knee high socks and buckled shoes.

You looked down at your uniform, and you had to confess. Euphony High did a pleasant job at mimicking a private school. In fact the only difference was that Euphony didn't have any special qualifications to enter. Hell, they even offered dorms. You considered Euphony High a private school, they had an over the top building and of course had a grand stair case.

Your mother offered you a dorm at the high school, but you being extremely homesick, and only agreed to do so since you could see through her eyes she planned to turn your room in to her yoga room.

You stumbled down your stairs as you dragged your suitcase down each step, with very thump You you could feel your mom getting more irritated, and you immediately toppled down the stairs, Along with your luggage. She sighed and hoisted up your luggage and put it in to the open car. You laughed nervously, "Thank you mother.." and rushed in to the car, hoping for no further conversation.