Shatter

Wowchilee

Nova is the daughter of a Beta.And her mate? The Alphas first born son.When they discover what they are to each other, it's a little too late. Because her beloved mate has come home with his shame in tow. A she wolf he impregnated while training in the north for the summer. He shattered their moon.But the she wolf has a secret.And Nova isn't going to let her get away with stealing what is hers so easily. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡"Nova! Stop!!!" My brother shouted, flipping the table over to lunge at me. His wolf didn't like what he was witnessing but I continued with the show the pack so desperately wanted to see. Loosening my grip around her throat slightly, Grace sucked in air as if it was her first, tears streaming down her face. I leaned in close, my eyes telling of the rage that boiled inside me as I snarled in her face."My wolf and i don't like you, you little bìtçh. If anyone is the whøre, its you. Spreading your legs for a male who isn't your mate and getting knocked up. Your daddy must be so proud! " i spat. She flinched at my words, eyes looking away."Your pup in there" my claw dragged across her belly, "is going to die. Its fated. I know you tricked Zaryn into sleeping with you.. we all know that. Believe me when I say that your little secrets are going to unravel, exposing you for the mate stealer you are. And lets get one thing straight... Zaryn is my mate. Not yours. Remember whose wolf he marked. Nothing you do can change that. When that pup dies inside you? you'll go back home to your daddy.. no virtue and no alpha.. what will you do then little Grace?" I seethed into her face.. hot and angry. Her lip began to tremble, terrified of the pain i could rain down on her without even touching "Now im going to teach you a lesson. Learn something from it this time." My voice rasped.. sounding more like my wolf.

[Completed]