Tied up

Lance woke up very, very cold. He looked around the empty room bleary eyed, only then noticing that he was 1, completely naked, and 2, tied up. He shook his head clearing his vision. "Hmm" he thought. "I guess the only thing to do is to see if someone could hel-" before he could finish the thought, the door opened slowly.

As the bright light glared into his eyes until they adjusted, he squinted and looked to the side. He wouldn't ever admit it aloud, but he was scared. "Lance?" A voice called. "It's me, Keith." Lance sighed with relief. "Hey buddy can you get me out of this mess?" He asked. Keith turned and looked at the other teen and started blushing. Keith had a major crush on Lance, but he sadly thought that it was one sided. He was wrong. As Keith secretly looked over the almost helpless brown haired boy infront of him, he decided to use this situation to make a move.

Lance was getting impatient. Keith was just standing there looking at him with a strange look on his pretty face. "Pretty?" Lance questioned himself in his head. Keith would be probably hate him if he said that aloud. Keith slowly prowled, catlike over to the sharpshooter. "Uhh Keith?" Lance asked. Keith crawled over and inbetween Lance's legs, pushing him against the wall with a growing blush.
"Yes?" Keith almost purred, looking deep into the hothead's eyes. "Arn't you supposed to, I don't know...Help me in this situation?" Keith smirked and went closer. "Why? This seems to suit you." Lance stammered and blushed harder trying to pull away. "If you don't untie me right now, I'm gonna cut off your mullet in your sleep." He attempted to threaten.

Keith chuckled darkly. "You realize I have the upper hand right?" Lance looked nervously into Keith's eyes. Lance looked down in defeat. "Yes" he mumbled. "Good boy." Keith whispered and quickly asked nervously "uhh Lance, is it ok if I kiss you?" Lance's eyes opened wide in surprise, his tanned cheeks turning pink. "Im all yours." He said softly, eyes glistening as keith pressed his warm lips against Lance's cold ones. The sharpshooter's eyes widened in surprise and although he could say he hated it, it was very pleasant compared to the coldness of the room. Keith's lips were soft and firm and within moments Lance melted into them. Keith pulled away after the kiss was getting sloppy.

Keith pulled his shirt off revealing perfect abs due to the hours of battle training that sure paid off. "Wha-what are you doing?" Lance questioned. Keith tossed his shirt aside. "I'm gonna make you warm." Keith pulled Lance into another kiss, but this one was different. It was searing. Lance gasped for breath after Keith pulled away, both with flushed faces and swollen mouths.

Keith once again looked over Lance's tanned body, but this time willingly stopped at Lance's twitching, pre-cum covered cock. Keith had pushed over Lance in the last kiss and Lance had unknowingly opened his legs and spread then out. Lance was breathless. He looked at Keith who was towering over him with a smug look on his face, like he was getting a long awaited prize. Keith took a gloved hand and gently touched the tip of Lance's cock. It twitched and oozed out more. The other hand went to Keith's own area. He pulled his pants and boxers down and pulled his large, long cock out. "Can we continue?" He said to the surprisingly quiet Lance. Lance nodded and closed his eyes. "Yes please"

Keith lined himself and slowly pushed in, groaning loudly as he did so. Lance gasped and he winced as it went further and further in. "Relax babe." Keith said huskily. He kissed Lance harshly and pushed all the way in, getting a little mewl from the other teen. Keith slowly started to move, agonizingly slow to Lance who looked pleadingly up and him. "Please" he rasped out. "Please what?" Keith chuckled, going even slower than before. Lance blushed and snapped out "Fuck me. Ju-just Fuck me please." Keith nodded and picked up the pace. Lance started to moan as Keith pulled out and then snapped back in quickly, again and again, getting faster and faster. "Mmmmmnnah" Lance throated out. Keith thrusted harder and harder as he felt a burning starting from his head to his toes. Sweat dripped from their bodies as skin slapped against skin and they got louder, Keith giving Lance Hickey's along the way, dark and red even compared to the tanned skim. Lance let out a groan as Keith his prostate. Keith laughed slightly and slammed hard into the area again. Lance was seeing Black and white light as Keith kept on hitting it. "More" he choked out. Keith felt himself building up and he looked Lance in the eyes as he thrusted all the way and let out a yell as he released. Lance squeaked out as his prostate was hit full on and he came all over the wall, himself and Keith. Keith collapsed on top of Lance and just lay there. As Keith and Lance regained their breath, Keith slowly pulled out, cum dripping everywhere. He pulled up his pants and put on his shirt again. He grabbed an emergency blanket to wrap Lance in.

Lance was still laying limp on the ground, and was almost falling asleep. Keith smiled and gently picked up the battered teen.Keith gave Lance a soft kiss and whispered "Lance, babe you need to wake up ok?" Lance mumbled something quietly. "Lance, say it again louder please." Keith asked. Lance turned his head into Keith's chest and said a little clearer. "I uhh, love you mullet head." Keith was stunned and stood still for a moment. He pulled Lance closer into his arms and started walking out of the room. "I love you too."