1

Naruto

I had woken up one morning and felt like throwing up. Sasuke to my surprise didn't have a headache, probably didn't get drunk again last night. Sasuke came running into the bathroom and placed a hand on my back to comfort me. He put his hand on my forehead to see if I had a temperature.

"Nothings wrong so it must have been something you ate, I'll take you to the doctor in an hour or two," Sasuke said and I nodded.

A few hours later

I sigh as we got to the doctors. Sasuke hadn't let go of my hand once on the way here. Sasuke had been trying to calm me down even though I wasn't the one needing to calm down. Sasuke talked to the front lady and then came back over to me and we sat down while we waited for the doctor to come. 

"Can a Mr. Uzumaki follow me?" A doctor called out and I stood up and followed the doctor while Sasuke stayed behind.

"So what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked and so I told her about this morning and how we think it's something I ate but we aren't sure. The doctor does a few tests, she left the room for about ten minutes then came back in with a smile.

"Well, I have some good or bad news for you," she said and I gave her an odd look.

"You're pregnant, it's very rare for males to be able to have children if a male is able to have children then its most likely they can have more, this is especially good for gay couples," the doctor said and I just stared at her.

"Here take these, they'll help control your mood swings," she said handing me some tablets and pushed me out the door my mind still blown from the fact I was pregnant. I walked back out to find no Sasuke which didn't surprise me as I had seen a bar on the other side of the parking lot. I left the doctors and saw Sasuke enter the bar at the other end of the parking lot. I touched my stomach knowing that the baby was Sasuke's and because Sasuke is an alcoholic I can't raise the baby around him. I take out my phone and call Tsunade who lives in Australia, Sasuke and I live in America, I called her and put the phone on speaker. 

"Hello, this is Tsunade Senju speaking how may I help you?" Tsunade said in her usual greeting.

"Hey Baa-chan, it's Naruto I'm coming back to Australia as soon as I manage to get away from Sasuke, something has happened and I can definitely not be around him," I said starting to walk towards the travel agent. 

"Naruto! It's so good to hear from you again! Have you finally given up on getting Sasuke away from alcohol? What happened?" Tsunade asked.

"Yeah it's nice to hear from you too, the thing that happened is Sasuke got me pregnant, you think it's because of the kyuubi in me that has allowed me to become pregnant?" I ask.

"Well, you can't raise a baby around an alcoholic, can you? I would say it would have to be because of the Kyuubi, when will you be able to get away?" Tsunade asks.

"Hopefully before I start showing, I just found out about the baby," I say walking into the travel agent. I put one hand on my phone.

"Can I get one long-term ticket to Australia?" I ask and the lady nods smiling.

"When do you wish to go?" She asked and I thought for a second.

"In about a few days, so Friday?" I ask and she nodded. I took out my wallet and my credit card. She came back and I gave her my card.

"Savings?" She asked.

"Yes," I say. She gives me the machine and I type in my pin. She takes it back and waits a few seconds before taking my card out, grabbing the recipe and also my ticket then handing them to me.

"Thank you very much, have a good day," I say leaving.

"You too," she says. I put my phone to my ear after taking it off speaker.

"Naruto you there?" I hear Tsunade ask.

"Yeah, I was just buying my plane ticket, I leave Friday, but I'll head home now and pack all my things and then camp out at airport till then which is in 2 days, I still need to drive to the airport which takes a day so I should be fine," I say.

"Ok, I'll see you at the airport, I'll pick you up and take you to your parents, let's give them a nice surprise, yeah?" Tsunade said and I smiled.

"Yeah," I say, then I realize the day, it's 2 days till Dad's birthday.

"Looks like I'm gonna get there on Dad's birthday," I say and I heard her laugh.

"Won't he be in for a surprise instead of you calling him you're going to be there!" she shouted with laughter.

"Well, bye I need to get home and pack," I say.

"See ya in two days Naruto," Tsunade said before hanging up. I sighed as I walked inside the house. We didn't live far from the doctor so I didn't have to walk far. I quickly got my suitcases and shoved all my things in them. zipped them up and put them in the boot of my car. I got a pillow and a blanket and put those in the back seat. I grabbed my keys and got in the car a drove off. I turned on the radio and settled back keeping an eye on the road.

Near the airport at a car shop

I got out of my car as a guy came over. 

"You wanna sell your car?" He asks and I nod.

"Sure I'll buy her, she's in good condition too, you moving to another country and can't take her with you?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'd love to keep her, she can keep her fuel for a long time and has good mileage," I say running a hand over the bonnet. 

"Then how about $2843 for her?" The guy asks and I nod.

"You got yourself a deal," I say. He puts the money in my account while I get my suitcases out of the boot and then the blanket and pillow out of the back. I start walking to the airport while the guy waves me off. I enter and sit in the waiting area for a while until my plane comes.