ch1

"Jun ki. I saw Olive in a Tent bar downtown..."

"so? She might be waiting for Ju Cheol. you know how he loves those bars...."

I said to the intruder at 1:30 am as I sleepily walked towards the living room of my place. Kim Han behind me.

I fell over my couch. I'm so tired.. the shoot. the recordings...

"she's alone. I heard Ju Cheol shooting a movie in Japan. He left early last night"

MY eyes shot opened. I went to my room & grabbed the first shirt & pants I can.

"where's my car keys?" I looked for the keys while hoping around trying to put my pants on..

"what's going on man?"

"She dont drink. Why would she be in a Tent Bar ALONE?
something is not right"

I drove like a maniac to downtown think what she was thinking being alone at a place like that at this hour.

"She never drinks more than 1 sip of wine & she only drinks if she's with me or Ju Cheol."

I said to my passenger who is currently clutching his heart in fear.

"She NEVER had any soju ever. She hates liver. never eats them when I buy them.. what is she doing there?"

"I dont know man. but please I wanna live!!"

after recklessly parking my car, I ran towards to the tent.

there in the corner of the tent, Olive slouching. staring at the Soju Bottle. poking the food with her Chopsticks..

I walked towards her.

"you never get used to using chopsticks,"

She looked up and what ever tears she was trying to hide earlier
came down like rain. in a sec I have her in my arms, she was crying like she had never cried before.

she pushed herself away from me slowly & looked down to her hands.

"I want to drink."

"you dont drink."

"I want to drink Jun Ki."

"ok.. just 1 glass."

"no. I want to drink until I pass out."

"why? you never drink. You hate it when Ju Cheol & I drink too much. whats wrong.."

"he left"

"who? Ju Cheol? didnt he have a shoot in Japan."

Olive looked me with that eyes full of tears & pain..

"He. Left. Me."

I can feel my grip on her shoulder becomes a little tighter.

"Say that again."

"He broke up with me... he said....he said he needs to focus on his CAREER. he said he dont want to hurt me by not having time for me or our relationship... He said....."

I cant hear it anymore.. The pain in her voice. I pulled her towards me & hugged her as tight as I can.

as her body trembles as she cries. All I can think of is how can he do this to her. her who have been with him since the start. she who endured all the pain from the rumors & denials he made for his career.

"ok. 1 bottle, then I'll take you home."

She nod.