ch6

----

"JEJU?! She wants to go to JEJU?! what am I going to do in Jeju???" I keep asking my self as I packed my things, while Olive
is on the phone talking to the airlines to buy our tickets.

I called my manager to inform him where I will be in the next few days. He was not happy but admitted I do need a time off, so he agreed to reschedule all my committments. Thank God.

"are you ready?" Olive called out from the living room.

"yeah. almost."

she poked her head at the door.

"come on lazy bum, I still have to get some clothes from my place....oh."

in that instant, her smiling face changed.

"hey.. whats wrong?" I walked over her with my bags..

"I have to go home... to.."

now I understand what she means..

"...to My & Ju Cheol's place..."

Ju Cheol & Olive decided to live together in her apartment few months back, since they've been dating for a long time. It took a lot of persuasion from Ju Cheol to get Olive to agreet to it
and the condition is they will be staying in her place & not on any fancy apartment that he insist. Ju Cheol eagerly agreed.

"we can just skip it & buy new stuff in Jeju."

"what a waste..." She looked up me & tried to smile.

"I still need to go back there Jun Ki, sooner or later. I need my stuff."

"you're moving out?"

"once we're back nxt week. I'll look for a new place."

"but isnt that your apartment? why do you need to move out?"

"too many memories." she simply said.
----------------------------

Olive lives in a 1 bedroom apartment in Yongsan-gu
near where she works.

I remember her saying its perfect for them as no one would think
the famous Ju Cheol is living in a small apartment so they
have all the privacy they want.

once we're in. she walked around the apartment & gather some things. Some clothes, shoes & bags. She took her trolly from the closet & started to throw things in.

she took some photos from her desk, She took a picture of her family & friends from work. A picture of her in Namsan Tower. I remember that, it was her birthday. Ju Cheol & I rented the whole place for her. We got scolded for wasting money & a hug for the thought. the last frame she took was a picture of her & me. Blowing a birthday cake together. It was my Birthday. She baked me a cake & made dinner for just the two of us since Ju Cheol was away for work. I have a copy in my room.

Ju Cheol hated that picture.

"are you going to take all of your stuff now?"

"no... I'll comeback for it once we returned from Jeju. "

then there it was ...the breakdown I was waiting for since we woke up. she sat on the floor, hands on her face as she cried freely.

it tore my heart in to pieces to see her this broken.

I kneeled down by her side & took her in my arms & let her cry.

We sat on the floor for a good few mins, her head on my chest,
my shirt is wet but i dont mind. she might have remembered our flight.