UnderFell Sans x Angel! Reader

Requested by: StephanieRomero9

Hope you'll enjoy!

You never knew where you came from or who you really were. You just knew that you were here. Sometimes it didn't feel like you were a human but you knew that you weren't a monster either because you have seen them with your own eyes and you definitely weren't one. 

You wouldn't mind to be one because to be honest you thought that they looked petty neat and cool. Everyone looked so different from each other and they all had their own lively personality and characteristics, honestly you were a bit jealous about that. Welp, you couldn't do anything about it so why dwell on it so much? 

But something unexplained happened for you once. You remembered when you were young and you saw someone with a open wound, laying on the street and he was in a really big pain. You remembered that you approached him even though your 'parents' tried to stop you. You weren't related to them in blood. You ran to the man and you put your hands on his wound while you were looking at him with worry.

Suddenly the man pulled away his arm and his wound was completely gone. It didn't leave a scar or anything. You also remembered the one word he uttered out when he looked up at you with a look filled with surprise yet with thankfulness

"Angel"

You ever since that day tried to figure out what you  really were and the only source of information you knew would have it was MT. Ebott. You weren't exactly sure if that was true but you just went with your gut feeling and plus if there wasn't anyone down there you could just get out from there, right?

So with that you  climbed the mountain and also fell down. You meet a goat monster which you were terrified of first but soon you regained her trust and she let you go past her. You walked through the cold, snowy land with a positive mindset. "Maybe not all the monsters are bad?" you said for yourself and tried to stay positive for your own good.

You had walked for a while and suddenly someone was behind you, You turned around fast but saw that no one was there. You gulped softly and continued to walk, but this time faster. You took quick steps through the snow and suddenly you felt that you couldn't move anymore for some unknown reason. 

You tried to lift your leg into the air and take another step but your body wouldn't budge. "Where do you think you are going?" you heard a dark yet soft voice ask you. If  you could you would turn your head around but you couldn't do that so you just listened to his voice, trying to remain calm. You heard him walk past you and now he was in front of you with a bored look on his face. He was a... a skeleton? A really short one to "So, doll, where did you think you would go?" he asked and you felt fear rise deep within you. "W-Well.... i...uhhh..." you couldn't come up with anything right now and suddenly you saw the short skeletons eyes widen with surprise. 

You tilted your head to him in wonder. "Wait... what the fuck...?" he asked and you looked down, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. "What is it?" you asked and he looked at you. "Your soul is gone" he said and you felt more surprise wash over your body. "What are you talking about?" you asked and suddenly you felt that he didn't control you anymore. "Everyone has a soul! No, everything has  a soul" you heard him explain and he looked at you.

"What are you?"

And that was how you meet Sans! A short skeleton which you trusted and he trusted you. He liked you a lot but never had the courage to say that he likes you to and plus he didn't know what you were. You weren't a monster nor a human so to be honest he was a bit scared of you. He knew that you would never hurt him it was just you were so mysterious to him so that made him not say that he liked you. He did love you though and he was afraid of you not loving him back so that was also one of the reasons he didn't say anything.

He just didn't want to lose his angel

(I searched on google about Angels and what i got was that angels didn't posses a body that their own 'body' they have is their soul so yeah, that is what i got) ((I don't know if i understood it right or not but i thought it was neat))