Escape

....

"A little to the left."

....

"Now move up a little."

....

"Too much, move back."

....

"A bit to the right-UGH, why can't you get this right, Darcy?"

The witch scoffed. "Well sorry if being the target for your game of 'thunder darts' isn't really my niche. Why can't you have Icy do it for me?"

"Because she's down there." Stormy pointed below to the ground, where a massive ball of ice stood with Icy napping inside of it. "She wants nothing to do with anything and everything."

"I don't blame her for it," Darcy sighed. "There is absolutely nothing to do here and we'll be spending the rest of our lives in this wretched place."

"I wish something, something could just get us out of here. Even if it means serving another guy."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I agree with you."

As if on cue, a blinding white light surrounded them, forcing them to close their eyes. They covered their ears as a deafening noise sounded all around them and fierce winds threatened to rip them out of the sky. Icy even reinforced her ice sphere to try and block out the noise, but to no avail. Then as suddenly as it all happened, it stopped, leaving all three of the witches slightly dazed.

Icy smashed her ice sphere to bits and flew level to her sisters.

"What in the world was that?" she snapped.

"It wasn't us!" Stormy put her hands on her hips. "I don't even . . ."

Her voice trailed off as she noticed a wormhole appearing and growing larger in the sky above her. There was another wormhole below her, and more were still appearing all around them. Stormy and Darcy sighed in relief, knowing that they would finally be able to leave the Legendarium world.

"Looks like we've finally found our exit ticket," Icy grinned. "Come on, sisters. We're outta here."

NOW it's The End.