Meeting Rocky and Ryder

A small pup watched the activity around the Lookout. Her blue eyes searching as she listened to the pups play with one another. Hearing a beep then a voice, she watched the pups leave into the tower nearby. Taking a deep breath, she watched as Chase and Marshall left with Ryder, while the others stayed in the tower.

Feeling safe, she came out of hiding and started eating out of a food bowl, not realizing it was someone's else's. Hearing nose, she backed up seeing Rocky. "Sorry," she yelped, blinking when the silver-gray pup shook his head.

"It's not a problem, I can get more and it seems like you need it," he murmured. "Do you have anywhere to stay? " Rocky asked.

Daisy shook her head. "No, I've been on the streets for a few years," she explained.

Rocky nodded and watched the stray. "Why don't you stay here? Ryder and the others should be," stopping in mid-sentence as he heard the vehicles return. "Nevermind they are back," he told Daisy, heading over to Ryder. 

Daisy blinked. "If it's okay," she murmured, trying to shake the dirt off her spotted coat. Trotting after Rocky, she sat silently until Ryder noticed her.

"See you have a new friend, who is this? " Ryder asked, kneeling down to not frighten the pup.

Rocky nodded at Daisy, who moved forward.

"I'm Daisy, " she answered, ears back.

Ryder smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Daisy, why don't we get you some food and a bath?" He asked, smiling as the pup licked him, before patting her and Rocky then told them to follow him back to the Lookout.