New Member?

Marshall nodded, a little surprise at his adopted sister taking charge. Calling Ryder, he took out some oxygen masks and placed them on Katie and Cali to help get fresh oxygen into their systems

Ryder answered and blinked a bit surprised. "Hmm, I'll be right down Marshall, " he replied, going to his ATV and headed to Katie's.

Daisy and Marshall worked together as they both waited for Ryder making sure the human and cat were okay. After a while, Daisy and Marshall smiled as the patients started to come around.

"How are they?" Ryder asked ad he pulled up.

"They'll be fine, Ryder," Marshall replied. "Daisy knew exactly what to do and took charge," he explained, smiling at his adopted sister.

Ryder called for Rocky and smiled at the dalmations and the mixed breed. "Good job pups, let's head back," he said, helping Daisy into Marshall's truck and headed back to the Lookout.

Ryder and Rocky went to the garage and started talking quietly. "We do need a pup with her skill," Ryder murmured, as the started working on her pup tag and puppack. After a while, they finished and called the team together.

"Marshall please bring Daisy with you," Ryder said, smiling as he waited for the pups in the command room.

All the pups showed up quickly, tails wagging, Daisy looking a bit confused.

Ryder stood up straight and formal, eyes glancing at the team. "Daisy, I'd like to invite you to join the team as our Poison Control Pup," he offered.

"And work with my brother?" Daisy asked, tail wagging. "Yes I'll be your Poison Control pup! " she yipped.

A few moments later

"Daisy as a PAW Patrol pup, do you promise to do your best to lend a paw whenever help is needed?" Ryder asked, keeping a straight face.

"I do!" Daisy barked, tail wagging crazily.

"Here's your hat, and your official PAW Patrol badge," he said, attaching a purple collar around her neck and putting the hat on her. "Your vehicle is down the slide, " Ryder said, smiling as she went down the slide and entered her vehicle.

"Marshall will help you learn your vehicle, and teach you to drive," Ryder said appearing next to the pup. "In the meanwhile, welcome to the team Daisy!" He called out, the rest of the team barking in joy behind him.